dreams of st louis and an earthquake

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

phillip1980

The first dream was about 5 weeks ago
I found myself walking around in a building that I knew was haunted. It was an apartment building but the rooms were more like classrooms in a church basement but the building was all one story brick. I also had some relatives around me in the building but I don't remember really seeing anyone. After a long unrested night, (still in the dream) I got up and started heading out of the building. On the way out I saw two demons down a hallway in the form of cats. They tried to stay hidden but I caught a glimpse of them. Then by the door I ran into my mother. She started talking about something strange happening outside but she was sort of dismissive about it. However, I decided to see for myself. As I walked out the doors of the building, I found myself in a commercial area. It was all commercial buildings like a main street in semi urban type of area. It was a lot of older1 story buildings so I new I wasn't in a large city. I looked up in the sky directly northeast of me and right up in the sky was a large well defined dark cloud. This cloud looked so well defined it was out of place. Then my view zoomed in supernaturally. I started seeing lines forming around the cloud. They were undulating and flowing. My view zoomed back out and I made out the outline of a hand then hands. It was like the hands were drawn in the cloud one over the other. There seemed to be about four of them and maybe some partial drawings. They were sort of holding the cloud up. I said, "Its a hand". Then I decided to go inside. I wanted my mother to see what God was revealing to us. The dream ended there.
In the dream I felt that the hands in the sky were showing me that God was holding up a judgment. I had this strong spiritual feeling that He was holding it up and was about to release it. It seemed very immediate. I also said in the dream, "its a hand", not hands. This lead me to speculate the four hands may represent four parts of one judgment. Each hand representing a part of God's hand of judgment.

The next night I had another dream
In the dream I found myself in another urban zone. I was in a parking lot. My mother was with me again and we were parked and walking to a restaurant. The buildings around me that I could see were all commercialized. Again, the buildings seemed like they were 1 story. This time though, they seemed newer. As I walked through the parking lot, my eyes went to the sky. I was facing west looking at a gathering storm which covered the whole sky west of me. The south half of the storm looked threatening. It wasn't severe looking and I don't remember any lightning, but it looked mildly threatening. The North side of the storm didn't look bad at all though. The clouds weren't thick. As I was looking at the sky I watched intently, because I knew something was about to happen. Then something caught my eye on the north side of the storm. It was a strange little cloud hanging off the main clouds. Almost instantly, It became a big tornado and hit the ground. It started tearing up the buildings to my west and it headed straight towards me. I could feel a fury coming off it. However, I wasn't afraid. I knew in my spirit that I could rebuke the tornado in the name of Jesus and that it wouldn't get me. The dream ended.
I wondered about this dream and the night previous. I assumed they were connected but I wasn't given any revelation as to where these judgments would happen. I speculated about events being covered in the news but I kept it quiet because I didn't want to use my human interpretations for the two dreams. I only told my wife.

A couple of weeks passed then the protests started in Saint Louis on the 9th I think. The 2nd night I believe it was 8/10/14 Ferguson MO was looted.
Then I started putting things together. Ferguson is a North Saint Louis suburb the city is considered either usually North side or South side. The East is in Illinois and nobody really acknowledges a west side. Ferguson is basically urban but not big city, like in both my dreams. The first round of looting hit about twenty commercial properties in Ferguson. So I speculated that the tornado I saw represented the looting. I wondered if there would be three more big rounds of looting.
I prayed a lot about those dreams and wondered why the event wasn't revealed to me ahead of time. This continued for a couple of days. I didn't know whether I was right or wrong in my speculation.

Then around 8/11/14 I received another dream.
I found myself on a beach somewhere. The beach had a semi steep slant and faced south west. There was a man talking to me. It was like I was interviewing him. There had been an earthquake. He was showing me strange creature that was like a crab crossed with a clam but had an undeveloped, soft shell. It that had come out of the sand before the earthquake. These creatures were underground in an incubated state but the earthquake had driven them out. Then the man I was talking to told me that there would be three more tornadoes in my area and then the earthquake would happen.
I sensed that the earthquake was big enough to get some real media attention but must not have been too big or we wouldn't be on the beach because of possible tsunami's. I just didn't get the impression that it was a huge earthquake in my spirit. I guessed the magnitude would be between 6 and 7. I also thought the earthquake would be more likely to hit near a California coast because the beach seemed steep, faced south west, it seemed like a swimmers beach, plus Cali gets a lot of earthquakes. Beaches I have seen on the east coast aren't steep, plus I'm sure very few face the southwest (except for western Florida).
This dream confirmed my thoughts on my 1st two dreams. That the hand in the sky and the tornado represent a four part judgment and that it was about Saint Louis. It also told me there was more to come.

So I waited for three more big rounds of looting and possibly smaller rounds. Then an earthquake.
Saturday night 8/23/14 I got a dream. I saw a city by a bay. I even saw it on a map. Everything was twisted around upside down and backwards on the map but somehow I knew I was seeing San Francisco. I also saw pyramids on the map. It was like I was being shown that the area represented ancient Egypt.
That next day, this Sunday 8/24/14 I heard that in the night the earthquake had hit on the north side of the San Francisco Bay area. It hit near a beach that faces south west. It was the biggest quake for the area in 25 years. The magnitude was 6.0.

I have posted quite a few prophetic dreams on this channel. I thank God that they haven't come to pass yet. I wanted to testify about these dreams because if they came true so will the other ones that I have posted. So will the many that I haven't posted. Brothers and sisters, God is judging America and not tomorrow, today. The dreams I have seen of America's future are very very much worse than localized looting and major earthquakes.
There will be famine, economic collapse, lawlessness, no food, child murders, social collapse, Islam will rise, Obama will become muslim dictator, Christian and Jewish persecution, Asteroid, Nuclear war, the antichrist and false prophet will come.
If anyone wants to escape these judgments here is how you must prepare.
In spirit and truth.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and soul and mind.
Be awake spiritually
Trust the Lord fully. Trust in Christ as your savior.
Give Him your whole heart.
Trust God to provide your needs. If he wants you to store food he will tell you. He may want to provide for you through miracles. Let him do it. I do not promote digging bunkers and hoarding food. Let God handle it.

If anyone would like proof about the dreams I just posted on the tornadoes and the earthquake just get on youtube, go to videos and type in (dreams 4 part judgment on St Louis and earthquake near coast). I think I posted the video about 9 days ago. The date is on the video. The earthquake hit yesterday. Of course the dream from yesterday morning won't be on there though. If you want to hear more from me please private message me or feel free to comment. God bless you all.

raf

Sep 26, 2009
Have you ever thought that maybe you have dreams like that because your constantly thinking thoughts like that when youre awake? lol

Mar 18, 2011
God bless you brother. Thank you for sharing.

B

Brighthouse

Brother Phillip Thanks for writing such a long, very detailed,look at a couple of your dreams. There are to me, two kinds of dreams we can receive,a dream, where the Lord is showing you something that will effect your own life at some time,or a dream which looks to show you your effect on your present life right now.

I would not say to you which of these dreams you were having,because i do not know you. There is one fact to dreams by the Lord though,there is never a cause to ever have to need speculation.( 2 tim 2:23) I have never known our Jesus to give hints to anyone, hehe

He tells you plainly the purpose and cause for the dreams we have. At least he always has to me. I remember, many years ago,I was having dreams a lot about tornadoes, I was looking to place them as to a certain terrible thing that was going to happen to a city or a town,as i prayed about this,it was not a town which was in trouble,lol it was me who was!

Jesus was showing me the real need to mature in him,for my own life,so I could better help another brother and sister mature in there life.( 1 cor 14:20) Do not be troubled by them good brother,but look to learn what the effect is upon you from them.( 1 cor 12:6)

Every gift which comes from the Lord is pure,but the effect each gift can have upon us can, also have a different effect upon us as well as others.The reason for never receiving any full effect from any gift by God, is because if we did receive the full effect from any gift given by God,we would have no need for each other! ( 1 cor 12:14-26!!!)

For me good brother there is always a purpose to all things in life,whether they come by words or deeds or yes even dreams. Just consider this as well. Thanks again for sharing bro! Sometimes a dream comes from a need we ourselves are to have in our present relationship with our Jesus( 2 cor 13:5) It is always here i look to first brother,making sure that I myself have not given any place to the enemy in my life!( eph 4:27)

And from the dream,a need to draw closer to Jesus in my time.Time is what our Jesus wants most from his people,because so few give very much at all.Blessing brother!

P

phillip1980

Thank you for responding.
Sometimes God sends me dreams with partial interpretations in them. Sometimes he sends me dreams without interpretations.
I have received interpretations during the dreams, and after the dreams, even years after the dreams. God gives interpretation when He wants to not when I want it. Sometimes I have wondered about a dream, whether it was of God or not.
Sometimes I did not have to question it. I just knew in the Spirit.
Sometimes I questioned it until a heard of another's dream or vision that matched up. God confirms these things on his time and through his way.

I can see that you are gently trying persuade me that these dreams are somehow about me. I am not offended but I would like to try to gently persuade you or someone else who may be reading and wondering.
I also have had many dreams of tornadoes over the years. I will describe a few.
I've seen just tornadoes without knowing a location or knowing if they represent real tornadoes. I doubt that most of them represented a real tornado.
I once saw a tornado out over a long distance from me. I was at some kind of high point. The tornado was really tall and was out over the land in the direction of WestNorthWest Not long after that dream I went on vacation with some friends to Branson MO. One day we were at the north end of the lake and I recognized the landscape. I told my friend that I was with about the dream and that the landscape reminded me about it. That was the year 2002. The Joplin tornado hit in 2011 and killed 158 people according to Wikipedia. It was one of the deadliest in US. history. It so happens that Joplin MO is westnorthwest of that spot I recognized from my dream in Branson MO.
Another time I dreamed of about five tornadoes that were in the sky upside down. They were pointing up towards space.
Then they turned into black triangular aircraft that were like bombers. They were oriented like regular aircraft floating in the sky but suddenly they shot straight up and out of sight while still oriented normally.
Once I saw a huge storm that looked like a small week hurricane over land. I was looking down at it like I was watching it on radar. It spun counter clockwise through central Illinois near the MO border and kept heading north. Then it crossed into northern MO and started heading westerly. One of the counter clockwise rotating arms produced a tornado as it headed east. I knew that the tornado his HANNIBAL MO. I also sensed something about fire. I'm not sure if that tornado represented a real life tornado or not but I dreamed of destruction hitting Hannibal.

Some of the dreams I have been given have come to pass in real life Brighthouse. Most have not, thank God. My job is to warn people. The dreams about these tornadoes that were given to me represent God's judgments on America. Judgment is falling on America. I have been given a prophetic gift and I am to warn people. It's my job. Please take head. God bless you all.
Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
1 Corinthians 12; 7-11 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
In the legal field we have a term- persuasive but not binding.

B

Brighthouse

Hi brother Philip not even gently LOL Just something for you to consider is all! The present world as it is,I do not think needs any confirmation do you?? LOl I would like you to consider something else though good brother. Not judgement, but a wake up call! Judgment was in the old Covenant. Example please look at the difference between the covenants! Judgement covenant-1 kings 1:12 Now watch the change!!! Luke 9:54-56!!! Instead of judgement,I like (Rom 13:11-14)

There is no need to judge for us to judge,but rather to Appeal.( rev 18:4) yes of course you are correct God will indeed judge! But we his children are to encourage and stay an example of his love, and grace and yes compassion.( matt 9:36-38) You are wise to dig deep into the gift the Lord has granted you,and for you to consider is always wise,for each of us are a part of the body,and we have great need of all parts,to form one mind!( 2 cor 13:11-14) Blessing bro!

P

phillip1980

Hi brother Philip not even gently LOL Just something for you to consider is all! The present world as it is,I do not think needs any confirmation do you?? LOl I would like you to consider something else though good brother. Not judgement, but a wake up call! Judgment was in the old Covenant. Example please look at the difference between the covenants! Judgement covenant-1 kings 1:12 Now watch the change!!! Luke 9:54-56!!! Instead of judgement,I like (Rom 13:11-14)

There is no need to judge for us to judge,but rather to Appeal.( rev 18:4) yes of course you are correct God will indeed judge! But we his children are to encourage and stay an example of his love, and grace and yes compassion.( matt 9:36-38) You are wise to dig deep into the gift the Lord has granted you,and for you to consider is always wise,for each of us are a part of the body,and we have great need of all parts,to form one mind!( 2 cor 13:11-14) Blessing bro!
1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am not sure what you are trying to tell me. Please pretend I'm not to bright and speak it plainly. :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
your prophetic words are also for us, to believe, and act according to the will of God. Thanks for sharing, surely God is speaking to every heart, who is reading your testimonies.

Thanks for sharing!

B

Brighthouse

LOL!!!Phillip! Sorry bro, I thought it was simple LOL Please allow me to use myself as an example and not you. Like yourself, i have had a lot of dream's about tornado's which to be really honest with you,i was glad someone else does to!! LOL I thought I was the only one!!

Now think about this.In every dream you have about any kind of a tornado, you yourself interact and are involved with it in some way?? Because i sure was! Sometimes brother it was so real I woke up in a sweat! A tornado represents a force that goes against nature itself,some have called this the finger of God,while still others call it the devils tail.

How you identify with the tornado means a great deal as to how you wish to interpet the tornado. Ones life in time does bear this out as we are willing our selfs to stay in prayer and even perhaps fasting, which I have done,to find out the purpose of not only what you saw,but why you saw it.

I do not judge how one wishes to identify with the dream they have.What is important to me though is the result that comes in the fruit of ones own life from the effect of that dream. That to me good brother is what is important. So all i am doing is giving you something to consider is all! I do not know you at all, and would never tell you anything about what you believe,only a guideline in what to consider is all bro. Blessing!

P

phillip1980

Sir I have considered the source of these and many many other dreams. You should pray about what I posted. Ask the Lord if it's true. He answers prayers. "Ask and ye shall receive, Knock and the door will be open"

Concerning normal dreams, anxiety in life produces regular dreams and nightmares. There is no great mystery in that. God does not produce those dreams, our minds do. I consider those dreams in that context and I pay no attention to them except that I need to pray and find peace inside myself.
Prophetic dreams are different. They stick in my mind and I don't forget them even years later. They usually affect me in my spirit while the dream happens. Sometimes I even hear words from the Holy Spirit during the dream. These words are audible, they aren't a feeling or an interpretation. I pray a lot about these messages and I don't share them here without careful thought.

The dreams I posted on this thread about the looting, and earthquake were prophetic. Soon many prophecies will come to pass. I listed some of those things on my original thread. These coming judgments are awful. The Great and terrible day of the Lord is coming very soon. We need to seek the Lord our God with our whole hearts. He wants to protect us and provide for us during the coming disasters. Soon it will be obvious who is under this protection and who isn't. Who is under judgment and who is a child of God. He will spew those who are lukewarm from his mouth. I know that all sense what is coming. Believe it and seek the face of the Lord. Ask him if I am telling the truth or not. He will answer. May God Bless you.