Dreams ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pancake

First off, I'd like to ask what you think of dreams. Are they just a mix of some random things in our subconscious or do they actually have some meaning real meaning behind them.

A week ago I had this dream about someone that I have never seen in my entire life. I'm not even sure I've seen anyone even close to looking like them. There was a beginning, but I can't remember it, so I'll start from the middle. Me and this one guy were standing in the middle of this empty highway and he was talking to me like he was apologizing. The all of a sudden I just hugged him like he was about to be killed or something. It was pretty intense and pretty weird. The scene changed and we were in the middle of some field. He told me to go hide behind some trees a little ways away and that some people were coming for him. Sure enough, as soon as I got behind the trees I saw some guys take him away. They ended up spotting me and taking me away. too.

That was it. Pretty weird, huh? What's weirder is I can't get my mind off of the dream or that hug... the emotion in it was something similar to when I get broken while praying. Any input on this would be great! I'm really confused about it. I may just be over analyzing this and if you think I am, just tell me, please! Thank you! :D

A

AngelLight

It sounds to me that God is telling you that you are going on a path that is unfamiliar to you at this time, but to not worry because he is with you. The flowers represent the beauty of what will come after trials in your life, but a warning for when God tell you to do something you do it it. Disobediance opens you to attacks of the devil which is why the boy who i discern represents Jesus in a way was taken, your security got taken,and your covering that he had on you disappeared. So dont be disobediant.

R

Rissa77

I can't tell you what your dream meant, but I know for myself that some dreams are just our subconsciousness, while other dreams can be from God, while others can be influenced by the devil. We all have those dreams that are stupid and ridiculous and mean nothing. I've had 4 that were from God and have been either prophetic or used to teach me a lesson. Only one has come true in any sense, but before it came true it taught me a lesson to prepare me for the situation I was going to be in. Then I've had scary dreams of which woke me up in the middle of the night and I could feel the demonic spirit in my room, almost smell it. Just keep praying about it and God will show you what He meant by it.

M

magaritha

God sometimes uses dreams to communicate to us or warn us about something ,it might just mean something mabe the path that you are
taking is wrong it wll lead you to something terrible just pray more over it God will reveal the dream to you.

P

pancake

Thank you for your advice. ^-^

Jul 8, 2010
I know i have had a large quantity of dreams over the years dealing with everything from mundane everyday events, to crazy mash-ups of my life, to horrific satanic nightmares, to dreams of extreme lust/perverseness. I tend not to give any weight to my dreams since unless you are proficient at "lucid dreaming" or whatever it is they are mostly uncontrollable. I know some people say that God talks to you in dreams but then I think those dreams would be rather obvious over the inane random dreams that people regularly have.