Dressing sexy, feeling beautiful.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Yeah it is possible to dress beautifully without being so reavling, and it normally looks alot better too!
_________-

To a good God guy, IT is a 100% more attractice, K_K :)

T

thefightinglamb

There has always been a difference to me between when a girl dresses beautifully and when a girl dresses sexy. I think sexy as a word often has been influenced by the sexual revolution that happened in the 70s and has not only bad connotations, but reflects a lifestyle that is unholy, and emphasizes the flesh whether than the Spirit of God.

Beautiful women, imho, are holy women. I do not see how sexy women can be. Not only does a beautiful women have the qualities the Bible describes as a gentle and quite Spirit, but their whole lives and dress reflect their modesty. Though they are rare, these women shine with the light of Christ, and it is that, that makes them beautiful...

God bless
tony

M

MariusAlexander

There has always been a difference to me between when a girl dresses beautifully and when a girl dresses sexy. I think sexy as a word often has been influenced by the sexual revolution that happened in the 70s and has not only bad connotations, but reflects a lifestyle that is unholy, and emphasizes the flesh whether than the Spirit of God.

Beautiful women, imho, are holy women. I do not see how sexy women can be. Not only does a beautiful women have the qualities the Bible describes as a gentle and quite Spirit, but their whole lives and dress reflect their modesty. Though they are rare, these women shine with the light of Christ, and it is that, that makes them beautiful...

God bless
tony
I'd say they're more than rare as in they aren't that scarce

T

thefightinglamb

I wanted to add something, because I am fairly mischievous when it comes to this. I like to test different girls when it comes to how I dress and often dress in rediculuos/modest ways to make sure the emphasis is never on them seeing me physically, but on them seeing me as I Spiritually am.

This has a way of making situations that could lead to sex go away, and situations that tend towards good wholesome relationships/fellowship much stronger.

That's me, but I am a rediculuos man :).

God bless
tony

ps. Not saying I am a modest freak like some of my friends are, but I give little thought to what I wear and try to focus on pleasing God in other matters.

Last edited:
M

MariusAlexander

I wanted to add something, because I am fairly mischievous when it comes to this. I like to test different girls when it comes to how I dress and often dress in rediculuos/modest ways to make sure the emphasis is never on them seeing me physically, but on them seeing me as I Spiritually am.

This has a way of making situations that could lead to sex go away, and situations that tend towards good wholesome relationships/fellowship much stronger.

That's me, but I am a rediculuos man :).

God bless
tony

ps. Not saying I am a modest freak like some of my friends are, but I give little thought to what I wear and try to focus on pleasing God in other matters.
I care about what I wear, I like to look good.

T

thefightinglamb

Do you like to look good for God or for other people?

And if it is for God, what do you think he cares about and how does he want you to dress?

And if it is for other people, I think you are going astray.

Everytime I dress up I feel like a silly peacock showing his feathers. When I don't dress up, I am ready to help those in need and not worried that my clothes might get scoffed.

God bless
tony

M

MariusAlexander

Do you like to look good for God or for other people?

And if it is for God, what do you think he cares about and how does he want you to dress?

And if it is for other people, I think you are going astray.

Everytime I dress up I feel like a silly peacock showing his feathers. When I don't dress up, I am ready to help those in need and not worried that my clothes might get scoffed.

God bless
tony
personal opinion, God wants me to feel good about myself and I dress nice for God, me and my gf