drinker

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Help me to not to fall back into drinking alcohol. I dont want to learn to hard way,I LOve Jesus! In Jesus name

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Praying in agreement for you, in Jesus name:)

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Actually, I believe it is a way of not dealing with things. Lord give her clarity and guidance in Jesus name
Whether it be loneliness,heartbreak or whatever:)he can fill all those voids and take away all those hurts

S

SteveM

Father, please grant Kin12345's prayer. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement for you in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Actually, I believe it is a way of not dealing with things. Lord give her clarity and guidance in Jesus name
Whether it be loneliness,heartbreak or whatever:)he can fill all those voids and take away all those hurts
YES SO TRUE

Dec 19, 2009
Help me to not to fall back into drinking alcohol. I dont want to learn to hard way,I LOve Jesus! In Jesus name
It can be so difficult resisting temptation. Ask the Lord for guidance, over and over again. He'll show the way.

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Thanks Everyone, I FEEL your prayers. I havent had a desire to drink!

F

flight316

Do not be afraid. Stopping or slowing down is a gradual process. There will be times that you fall its ok just keep resisting and fighting. I have many, many stories about my personal drinking. You can pc me if you wish.god is blessing you.

T

Timofree

God has helped me to go from an, at least once a week binge drinker, to not getting drunk in 3 1/2 years since getting saved. I could not have done that without Him...................

I pray He helps you overcome!!!!!!!!!!!

L

lucyto

You will overcome in the name of Jesus.

Aug 15, 2011
Father please help your child to overcome this battle in her life.
Strengthen her and give her your healing hand..

In JESUS name AMEN

J

jb800m

father pls fill all the void in her life and learn to fill her with more of you because you last while anything else will just fade away, send her help in any way you can in the mighty name of JEsus amen