Drinking??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 24, 2011
If it doesn't go against God's law, and you don't morally agree with it based on your own moral code, I say go for it. Murder, stealing, rape, that's obviously out. But "moral" codes like drinking, marijuana... I'm not sure what God would say about that.

J

justinsxc

there's something about drinking that i feel gets you further from God's love... it makes you more superficial/materialistic. it may sound dumb, but i listen to the signs and the feelings i get while giving my heart to God. i'd like to talk more if you want

J

Joshua175

"Abstain from all appearance of evil.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

If you ask me, it's better not to tempt your flesh with something that could be potentially addicting for you. If you can handle just having a couple of drinks then that's fine. Alcohol is actually good for you in small amounts. It wouldn't be a bad thing to not drink at all. At least that way you're completely staying away from it's temptation.

S

susanail

its really the reason why you want to drink, i it's to get drunk then no but it is just for a beverage like a pop or water then it's biblically but obviously not legally