DRUG ADDICTION AND ALCOHOL HAS COMPLETELY ENSLAVED HIM!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hefzi-ba

Family int he love of our Lord Jesuschrist, I place this petition before you...asking that you will pray for total repentance and salvation for this soul; His name is Isai, he is comlpletely enslaved to Drugs and alcohol (and getting worse). Please keep him in your daily prayer.[h=3]James 5:19-20[/h]New International Version (NIV)

[SUP]19 [/SUP]My brothers and sisters, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring that person back,[SUP]20 [/SUP]remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

J

jkalyna

AGREEING. THERE IS MUCH ENSLAVEMENT OF BONDAGES. TELL THIS PERSON OF JESUS SOW A SEED, AND LET THE HOLY SPIRIT WORK. WE STRUGGLE SO HARD AT TIMES TO DO SOMETHING THAT ONLY THE SUPERNATURAL COULD DO, AND IN THE MEAN WHILE ENSLAVE OWN SELFS OF WORRY, INSTEAD OF FAITH.

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you for all healing salvation for Isia.
Isia will remain in my daily prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles