Drug resistant stomach bug spreading.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DesiredHaven

Drug-Resistant Stomach Bug Spreading Across the U.S.

And these Doctors think these bugs have a mind of their own to change and adapt to whatever they throw at em, silly men.
Why are they testing a stomach bug of all things? Especially one that there has only been a couple hundred cases of? That seems rather weird that they should test that. I never even heard of being given an oral antibiotic for a stomach bug.

Doesnt that strike you as strange to test for some supposed mega bug in so few cases in this manner?

Know what I mean?

Jan 7, 2015
Why are they testing a stomach bug of all things? Especially one that there has only been a couple hundred cases of? That seems rather weird that they should test that. I never even heard of being given an oral antibiotic for a stomach bug.

Doesnt that strike you as strange to test for some supposed mega bug in so few cases in this manner?

Know what I mean?
I don't believe it's this one stomach bug they are so worried about, but rather the increase of drug resistant bacteria lately. Here's a quote from article...

"Once again highlighting the issue of drug resistant infections in the U.S., the warning from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention came less than a week after the White House announced an aggressive initiative to contain the spread of drug-resistant bacteria, which causes 2 million illnesses and 23,000 deaths in the U.S. each year."

I think the Pharaohs magicians serpents are fixing to get swallowed up by the Lords serpent. :)

D

DesiredHaven

I don't believe it's this one stomach bug they are so worried about, but rather the increase of drug resistant bacteria lately. Here's a quote from article...

"Once again highlighting the issue of drug resistant infections in the U.S., the warning from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention came less than a week after the White House announced an aggressive initiative to contain the spread of drug-resistant bacteria, which causes 2 million illnesses and 23,000 deaths in the U.S. each year."

I think the Pharaohs magicians serpents are fixing to get swallowed up by the Lords serpent. :)
Gotcha, I didnt see that part.

Thats a far more interesting way of looking at it lol

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Well it seemed to pass the Snopes sniff test.

V

Viligant_Warrior

If doctors would stop handing out antibiotics like candy for every runny nose and cough that crosses the threshold of their office, we wouldn't keep betting the "Super-Bug of the Week" report.

Jan 7, 2015
I think if man would repent of his sins and revere the name of the Lord thy God, and believe on Jesus Christ as Lord instead of mans science, then perhaps there would not be all these different diseases to begin with. :)

Deuteronomy 28:58-60[SUP]58 [/SUP]If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, The Lord Thy God;
[SUP]59 [/SUP]Then the Lord will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

[SUP]60 [/SUP]Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

Romans 2:9
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

V

Viligant_Warrior

I think if man would repent of his sins and revere the name of the Lord thy God, and believe on Jesus Christ as Lord instead of mans science, then perhaps there would not be all these different diseases to begin with. :)
I beg to differ.

John 9, NASB
1 As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth.
2 And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?"
3 Jesus answered, "It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him."​

Our sickness rarely comes from sin. I dare say, sickness as the result of sin is the result of massive, debilitating, unconfessed, unmourned sin -- and that is regardless of whether that sin exists in the life of the believer, or the unbeliever. That doesn't discount the potential for illness sent by God to get the attention of the believer, but I think other, more direct remonstrations come from God. Illness is too vague a discipline to be connected by the sufferer to his/her sin.

And by the way, Deuteronomy 28 is written specifically to an Israel under the Law. Being under grace, we are certainly subject to chastisement -- but not as drastic as that of Israel.

Jan 7, 2015
I beg to differ.
John 9, NASB
1 As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth.
2 And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?"
3 Jesus answered, "It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him."​

Our sickness rarely comes from sin. I dare say, sickness as the result of sin is the result of massive, debilitating, unconfessed, unmourned sin -- and that is regardless of whether that sin exists in the life of the believer, or the unbeliever. That doesn't discount the potential for illness sent by God to get the attention of the believer, but I think other, more direct remonstrations come from God. Illness is too vague a discipline to be connected by the sufferer to his/her sin.

And by the way, Deuteronomy 28 is written specifically to an Israel under the Law. Being under grace, we are certainly subject to chastisement -- but not as drastic as that of Israel.
Wishful thinking on your part, but God does not judge people according to the flesh, neither is He a respecter of persons, and neither does He use different weights and measures when handing out judgments and righteous indignation.

There is a connection between sin and death, and also sin and disease because God's words say so. So I beg to differ with your view. :)

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

Dec 18, 2013
Don't know about any super duper stomach ailment, but I do know a few people in person that have recently gotten some sort of stomach malady lately. From last I heard they had it bad one day and were feeling okay after, just worn out needing rest. Has been a few days since I talked to them because obviously not wanting to bother them and hoping they recover well and fast.

Dec 26, 2014
who ever seeks, and keeps on seeking (the TRUTH), shall find.... (pending completing yahshua's directions and requirements)....

w.h.o. seeks to kill, and to steal, and to destroy........ don't trust mankind nor seek from men's carnal groups nor expect from them anything good nor trust them.....

trust yahweh, by grace, and faith in yahshua --- all good things, every good thing is from yahweh....

he loves you (all) and will help find the TRUTH in yahshua, HIS WORD.

all men are pigs.

shalom!

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Drug Resistant Bug?

I think this is good.
Bugs shouldn't do drugs.

It's just shameful.