Dying alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 19, 2022
I am all alone. I am have nothing to hope for. Recently, I decided to send emails to churches and foundations and groups online, I still get disappointed.

It is hard to understand my situation but I see cruelty in every area of my life.

Where can I ask for help ? May someone durect me.

Attachments

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I am all alone. I am have nothing to hope for. Recently, I decided to send emails to churches and foundations and groups online, I still get disappointed.

It is hard to understand my situation but I see cruelty in every area of my life.

Call on Jesus Christ. He is the ONLY ONE that can help you.

Repent, receive Jesus Christ as Savior, Lord and King. In humility ask God for His Mercy, NOT people.

People come and go, they love you one day and not the next, Do not go to people for help, go to Father God in the Name of Jesus Christ and ask Him for everything you need.

THEN, your circumstances will start to change for the better…. just get your eyes off people and on Jesus Christ. :love:(y)

Mar 15, 2023
Call on Jesus Christ. He is the ONLY ONE that can help you.

Repent, receive Jesus Christ as Savior, Lord and King. In humility ask God for His Mercy, NOT people.

People come and go, they love you one day and not the next, Do not go to people for help, go to Father God in the Name of Jesus Christ and ask Him for everything you need.

THEN, your circumstances will start to change for the better…. just get your eyes off people and on Jesus Christ. :love:(y)
Not a great answer as "Timothy" points out, "where is your faith" without works, if someone knocks on your door and asks for bread and you say "God bless you, be warm" etc, and close the door, is not your faith dead? That's roughly what Timothy points to. Basically "cheapskate christians" giving blessings and no help physically. I do not blame you for your advice though, because such a message like the thread posted, looks like a scam from a foreign country, and how can believers tell?

Mar 15, 2023

If you are alone and have no life to hold on to, leave, and go to another more christian filled place, if you feel God leads you to this. Sell what you have and go. If I had nothing and nowhere to hold on to, I would leave. But my family are not saved and I have nowhere else to go. If you are that poor, sleep at a christian churches door or similar, praying for help also. But asking for things here is looking like a money scam to steal our bank details or other. I hope you understand. God bless, in Jesus name, Amen.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Not a great answer as "Timothy" points out, "where is your faith" without works, if someone knocks on your door and asks for bread and you say "God bless you, be warm" etc, and close the door, is not your faith dead? That's roughly what Timothy points to. Basically "cheapskate christians" giving blessings and no help physically. I do not blame you for your advice though, because such a message like the thread posted, looks like a scam from a foreign country, and how can believers tell?
Are you referring to James?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Are there any righteous people/groups living in Cameroon? It seems like the baptist hospitals do not give food to their patients. This is a concern.

Here in nz public hospitals give food 3 times a day to patients unless they are nil by mouth, in which case they are drip fed.

The best food for emergency nutrition is actually human breast milk, but hospitals generally give formula, or saline drip. If you are under public health, you dont need to pay for this.

Mar 25, 2020

Approaching social services or any of your local churches for alms or direction is a good start. You could equip yourself to be employable even without the use of your eyes as that is where you are at present.

Be prepared for the worst is what I would say. And take steps on what you can do.

I empathize with you my brother. No amount of words I can say or advice I give will be sufficient to quench your thirst or appease your hunger.

But you need help. Not from the people of this site. But from immediate resources near and around you.

I had a friend in college who went blind slowly. I know that it was difficult for him. He was very intelligent. He did all the reading he could, before he lost his eyesight. He prepared himself for that life. Education could be through audio books as well.

In every step, you have to reinvent yourself in this harsh world. You have to fight my brother. That's my encouragement to you.

Remember, that God helps those who help themselves. That's what they don't say at the Church.

God is there. He hears your cry and sees your pain. But you have to fight. Don't expect any Church to hold your hand and save you when you need it the most.

It mostly doesn't happen. Only God helps His people and comes through when His people pray to Him.

But keep trying locally. You could seek refuge or asylum in a different country. Find someone to sponsor your treatment. Find a job that won't require the use of your eyesight.

You have to look at every alternative. If you want it bad and if you work for it, you will find a way out. God will be with you and help you.

Don't give up hope. This is my encouragement to you. God bless you

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023

1st: call on Jesus who is open 24 hours a day. 2nd: become a born again Christian as John 3:5 teaches. also, read Romans 10:9. 3rd: follow it up with Romans 12;2. 4th: read; 2nd Timothy 2:7,15. 5th: get a King James Study Bible with great liner notes, concordances & study helps. 6th: ask God in the name of Jesus to assist you in reading & learning the Bible. too, ask for the Holy Spirit's help. (read John 16:13 & John 14:26 ). blessings to you. & GET STARTED NOW IT'S LATE!!!