Dying Faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lightningstar

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I ask you to pray that god will renew my faith. It see,s at times I have doubt in my heart and when I do the Devil pounces and I loose hope often for days weeks or even months. I need help and more important Devine intervention. I would appreciate your prayers.

Because of Calvary,
Rory Roberts

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for not just a renewal, but a full increase of faith for you in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
One of the most powerful tools against doubt or attack Ive found, is when such happens, to praise God!

God bless
pickles

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Even in times of low faith, there's still the fact that as bad as it is God is still real. I could mutter God is dead, and the fact that He isn't doesn't change.

P

psychomom

Dear heart, would you read 2 Corinthians chapter 4? :)
Romans 8:28-39? :)

I think being an adolescent is the most trying time of life...at least, for me it has been so far.
There is so much happening; you are struggling to become a man; the challenges of peer
consciousness are great; and the world is throwing itself at you so fast. :(
Your little light may become dim at times, but thank God!--
nothing is based on our own fidelity, it is His faithfulness that keeps us always.

I have found it best when I have felt what you feel to draw near to God. :)
Be relentless! :) (I suspect he loves that.)
If the enemy tries to bring you darkness, or even if it is your own flesh,
you need the Light to dispel it, dear child. ♥

I have prayed for you, and the name 'Rory' is written in my little prayer notebook,
so I will remember you. (advanced age being against good memory...;) )

with much love from a mother's heart,
ellie

K

kenisyes

Being with other Christians, like you are here, helps.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you Rory :)

Keeping our faith is a constant battle against the 'world', Satan, and our fallen natures. Don't be discouraged but be strengthened through bible study, prayer, and meeting with like-minded Christians. Listening to worship music also helps.

S

shekaniah

Like others have said this is a great place!
But you should find a church home.
I will be praying for you too!
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

Oct 27, 2012
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I ask you to pray that god will renew my faith. It see,s at times I have doubt in my heart and when I do the Devil pounces and I loose hope often for days weeks or even months. I need help and more important Devine intervention. I would appreciate your prayers.

Because of Calvary,
Rory Roberts
Good tidings to you, Rory, Child of God! I am engaged in prayer for you at the moment that God will richly renew your faith in Him and that you will not succumb to the temptations of the adversary who will try to keep you from accepting the gifts of God, Faith being one of them.

You must understand that the devil is an opportunist and a liar! He stands by quite ready to engage a person in spiritual warfare if you leave the door open for him to come in (by being of weak faith or lacking in faith). You must always keep the door shut by prayer and by immersing yourself in the pure Divine light of Jesus and the Blood of the Lamb (simply invoke them from God through prayer). When you do, it will act as a spiritual forcefield that will help to keep him away!

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." -- JAMES 4:7 (KJV)

Constant prayer throughout the day, mainly The LORDS Prayer along with the Twenty-Third Psalm is recommended for spiritual protection and the restoration of faith.

† Let Us Pray †

Father, in the Name of Jesus, we gather today in prayer for Rory whose faith is weak. We ask thee to touch and bless our friend today that faith may be fully restored! We ask thee to bring protection from the devil and all malevolent spirits that come for the ruination of souls. LORD, you have said where two or more are gathered in your Name, you will be here with us! We embrace your Word as Truth, and we thank you and praise you and glorify your most Holy name. Amen.

Keep your faith Strong, Rory, because the alternative is not a happy one! Always keep that in mind! May God Bless you and help you to regain your faith posthaste.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"See that ye refuse not Him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused Him that spake on Earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from Him that speaketh from Heaven:" -- HEBREWS 12:25 (KJV)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Rory,
To doubt is to be human. It is as we grow and face challenges in our lives that our faith grows. Then it is only tested again this is the way God grows up his children. We have to learn to walk by faith and not by site. Surround yourself with mature Christian people who can help hold you up. Christian music helps because sometimes there are Bible verse in them and whenever you speak the word of God there is power.
Father God, I lift Rory to your throne of grace and I ask that you pour your love into his Spirit in a way he will know he is never alone and the lies of the enemy are of no effect if we do not let ourselves buy into them. In Yeshua’s holy name I pray amen.