Early 70es some called me an atheist but I responded NO as athesim is a beliefe & I..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Beckon

Early 70es some called me an atheist but I responded NO as athesim is a beliefe & I..

In the early 70es some called me an atheist, but I responded NO, as atheism is just another unproven (backlash) faith based belief & I have no such unprovable belief. I tended to respond saying, "If there be a God & it be just, before my time to leave this physical world it will show me Its truth, but if it be not just, it don't matter if one serves It or not because out of Its lack of justice It would not always be just. After a number of so called near death experiences I learned God is real, God is All, & the teachings Jesus lived & taught is the way home

I am not a believer in any movement that wants one to trump God's 1st rule (called 1st commandment) with religious or other doctrines. With everything breading/birthing after its own kind, a good reason to leave vengeance to God is in order to nor have us or are followers having to reap (vengeance) balance. Such is why its said, "any without sin (sin = being separated in 1 or more areas, from The Spirit Of Eternal Truth/God/Christ) cast the 1st (death/hate reactions) stones. Remember, while being murdered Jesus is quoted saying, "Father for give (God's forgiveness comes with correction) them for they know not what they do. Remember no correction tends to fill good while going through it but, it tends to correct when delivered in the 4 love teachings, foundational teachings of Jesus, that his followers are to build on.

Anyway, The God of All Who Is All, & Jesus the 1st born of many (Rev says thousands) into this oneness knowledge as in Genesis 1:26 likeness of God back from Genesis 1:27 God's image, where one trough their own spiritual genetic lines, parable as Jesus is out of, the spiritual genetic line King David came through.
Open to fellowship
Beckon

L

leonardronaldo

Re: Early 70es some called me an atheist but I responded NO as athesim is a beliefe &

nice sharing.
so are you sharing the Gospel to the atheist?