easy BBQ salmaon recipe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
For those that have salmon easly available this is a yummy one.
In a bowl conbine the juice of two oranges, two lemons, 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic and 1/4 cup brown surgar and pinch of dill.
Place on greased heavy duty foil 1 /2 nice sized salmon.
Fold up sides of foil and pour mixture over salmon. garnish with sliced oranges and lemons.
Close foil over top of salmon and let sit for about 15 minuts, then place on BBQ at a well heated temp.
If you can mesure temp, about 375 degrees but not absolutly nessasary. Just make sure salmon can cook. :)
Check fish every 15 minutes or so untill fish is done. Ussually fish flakes easly when fully cooked.
Then remove from BBQ and serve.
Eating directly from BBQ itself can result in injury. :eek: :eek::D
Enjoy!
God bless, pickles
You could try with other kinds of fish but I cannot say if good as I havent tryed it yet myself.

N

nem

wow never thought of oranges and lemons with fish, i think that must look, smell and taste great, especially with the texture of the flaky salmon..mmm, it must kind of caramalise with the sugar and that must work well with the garlic..yep gonna try that..bbqs can get so boring i would really like to show my family that there's more to bbqíng than sausages and burgers!

V

Vinifera

I love salmon.