Edify

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 17, 2013
1 Thessalonians 5:11

New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

I see on this chat site that through out all these discussions i noticed that alot of people are just bickering back and forth instead of Edifying and Encouraging one another in Christ trying to pass Judgement and Condemning one another
why Not as the Body and as the church work on Building each other up instead of bashing one another with something that's not even bringing people to Christ

Know do not get me wrong I believe in The correction of a Brother and Sister

But if its just something that is not edifying and you have a revaluation from the Lord do as in the Book of Matthew.

Matthew 7:6

New King James Version (NKJV)

6 Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

in the End all the Glory to Jesus and Jesus Alone to Him be the Glory forever
Love you all
SpiritOfElijah...