Eggs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

weakness

Last night I kept having a picture in my mind. It was a whole bunch of eggs .I felt they were ready to be hatched. Like they were people that have had the word planted in them, an now ,or soon they would be born of God. I felt that they were in danger of being broken before they hatched. If you feel led please pray for these people to continue till they have broken the shell and fully born in the lord. Might sound crazy and usually I don't see thing like this .But i feel this is the lord and is important Thanks

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Are they specific people in your life, or just people in general who have heard the gospel and are not yet born again?

I think we need to trust God for the salvation of loved ones. We plant the seeds, and even water, but God gives the harvest.

"So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth." 1 Cor. 3:7

Jan 6, 2014
Father, protect all who are newly born of your Spirit, gather them to yourself as a hen gathers her chicks.
We ask this always in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

W

weakness

these are not relatives or anybody I know. They are people who are about to give birth in the lord and I feel a heavy desire to pray that the will come to fruition and be born. I know God can take care of them, but he has put upon my heart to pray for them, as if they were in danger from the wicked one . I do trust God ,but he ask me to intercede. Thanks. I feel they are special people somehow. I know we are all special in the lord .that's just how I feel in my heart.