Either I am going crazy or I am truly okay.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 4, 2013
I feel like a very young child that is walking into a home full of laughter and joy, some beyond any matter of mine, and yet some for me. Yet I feel like I keep walking in with a Halloween costume on. Except for mine costume is made up of ll kinds of scraps from the world. I guess I am just praying to grow up a little. Because sometimes I scare myself.

J

Jordache

Look up the book Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. Great book! Good stuff!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
For me, I felt like I was shedding many coats. :)
Keep the faith, you are in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

K

kenisyes

There are many mansions in heaven. It looks like God's got you on a tour.

J

jkalyna

The Holy Spirit might be showing you things, within your spiritual eyes. The joy of the LORd is certain, but revealing things might be things that your not dressed in. "Therefore put on the whole armor of God, so that ye will be able to withstand the fiery darts of the enemey." This is the best spiritual attire for a soldier, don't be caught naked without it.........

Attachments

P

Powemm

God doesn't put new wine into old wineskins ..
The new skins are our robes of righteousness .. He is
Clothing you in a garment of His praise .. what we are to be wearing hasnt always been on.. Takes some time to get use to His ways ... He is rejoicing over you Perhaps it's the joyous laughter and sounds of Heaven he has you in..
Agape love He is bestowing upon you..
What a blessing thank you for sharing this with is .. Certainly a blessing upon me ..
We are precious in His sight ..