Email

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsteen15

Hey! If anyone on here would like to chat with me, email me or IM me. My email is [email protected] I CANNOT talk to boys over 15, so, plz any boys over 15, do not email me, I'm not trying to be rude, but my dad gave me a rule that I'm going to follow. I stress this because there is a guy on here who can't get that in his head! Sorry, dont thank of me as rude.

L

lightbliss

You know, it's dangerous to post your information out on the web.

G

Godsteen15

yeah, well, I give ppl my email anyways, and if someone I dont think is trust worthy emails me, I'll delete it. And plus, sometimes I'm not able to get on this website for a while, I check my email alot more often.

L

lightbliss

Okay, but I mean, with your email someone can track all of your info: Name, Address, DOB, etc., and a lot of things can go down. That's why many websites always advise users not to give out personal information.

G

Godsteen15

Okay, but I mean, with your email someone can track all of your info: Name, Address, DOB, etc., and a lot of things can go down. That's why many websites always advise users not to give out personal information.
My email account does not have anything too personal on it.

L

lightbliss

But people can still search your email to get your info.

M

Maddog

15? That means I'm too old at 23, if my maths serves me well.

What if I just instant message in your general direction, in the hopes that you'll overhear? Or does that still constitute talking to you?

nid

Jan 4, 2010
Hey! If anyone on here would like to chat with me, email me or IM me. My email is [email protected] I CANNOT talk to boys over 15, so, plz any boys over 15, do not email me, I'm not trying to be rude, but my dad gave me a rule that I'm going to follow. I stress this because there is a guy on here who can't get that in his head! Sorry, dont thank of me as rude.

I would just like to ask ,did you ask your dad before posting your email like this?

G

Godsteen15

I would just like to ask ,did you ask your dad before posting your email like this?

He never told me not to, and my email does not even have my real name, i do not even use my real name on the internet. The only ones that know my real name r ones I know face to face, like my family and my best friends. All my dad says is not to be emailing with boys that are over 15.

J

jhspy1

they can track you down to your house with just your email never give it out in forums they can use your ip adress agianst you.

P

peachetty

howbout you tell ppl to im for your email and then you can decide who gets it or not???