Emptiness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristsWarrior

I constantly feel empty and alone. With this, I've stopped reading the bible and praying. I've turned to stupid things to try to fill the gap and to make it even better, I'm super antisocial especially when it comes to girls. I tried overcoming that, but it just ends with people thinking I'm a creepy wierdo. I really just want some good friends to talk to that won't judge me

M

Martino

I pray for you brother

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
I constantly feel empty and alone. With this, I've stopped reading the bible and praying. I've turned to stupid things to try to fill the gap and to make it even better, I'm super antisocial especially when it comes to girls. I tried overcoming that, but it just ends with people thinking I'm a creepy wierdo. I really just want some good friends to talk to that won't judge me
Hello ChristsWarrios
Do you go to a church? If you do, join a home group or bible study group so that others can be there for you and encourage you. That way, at least that can be a starting point for you to start reading your bible again and praying.

As for your loneliness, only God can fill that loneliness inside your heart. We can have friends around to talk to but what happens when they fall out or have their commitments and just can't be there for us. We become lonely again. God only can take that loneliness away and fill your heart with his love, that whether you have friends or not, you will not feel lonely.

I understand the position you are in as in my walk I have felt like that at times. Friends come and go but God stays forever.

Father God in heaven, I lift ChristsWarrior to you in prayer. I pray you fill his heart with your love & that he can feel your presence so that he will not feel lonely. Put a desire in his heart to read your word and to build an intimate relationship with you. I pray that you send a strong, mature, kind & loving brother in Christ to him to help him grow in you. In Jesus name, amen

P

psychomom

Oh, sweetie! :( I'm so sorry you're feeling this way.
I think most of us are familiar with this feeling. I know our Lord was! Even in Old Testament scriptures we get a picture of this:
He was despised and forsaken of men, A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. Isaiah 53:3

Be encouraged, beloved! The One Who knows just how you feel is the answer to this. ♥
May I encourage you in love to run to Him? You'll never find anything to fill the gap that will fit the hole, since it's a Jesus sized hole.
Don't worry if the 'heavens seem like brass', a feeling the Psalm writers knew well, too. (try reading the Psalms for comfort?)
This is a major trust issue, and perhaps a test of your faith.
Not to try to break this faith, dear one, but to strengthen and increase it. This does not make sense to our human understanding, but that's okay.
Our thoughts are not His, nor our ways. (Isaiah 55:8) (can you tell Isaiah is one of my favorite books? lol)

I have prayed for you, beloved of your Father. I asked for friends, perhaps beginning with this very siite!
I asked that you might find a church where you can meet people your age who love the Saviour. I asked for you to reconnect with the One Who loves you most, and best, and is your Friend. :)
Please try not to stress about the girl thing. You are still pretty young, and one day you will meet a lovely young lady who 'gets you', and loves and appreciates that you're not some smooth talking....what's the word...player? Yes, I think that's it. She'll be crazy about you, and she, too, will place the Lord first. We always told our son (now 24) that it was silly for him to look for 'the one' before he could provide her with a home and all the stuff that goes with adult life. (don't worry---he didn't listen, either. ;) )

I hope you'll keep in touch, and that you'll come back to the prayer room if you're having another difficult time, or this one takes a while to resolve.
And that you'll try the singles room, or perhaps the teen room?
Chin up, dearest! :) God, Who saved you and loves you unendingly, is still the same, and wants you!

love from a mother's heart,
ellie
ps--I don't believe for one second you're a 'creepy weirdo'. But being young is tough! I hear people say they wish they could go back, but I think they're romanticizing youth. I feel for you! ♥

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, please bring true Christian friends into ChristsWarrior life. I pray LORD, that you give him a desire to draw close to you in your word and feel the love and understand that you give that no one else can ever come close to. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

error

Oct 23, 2009
We all feel like that sometimes :)
But it is not gonna last forever :)

J

JessW

Deuteronomy 3:16
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

God is always with you. At times it may feel like he is not there but it's because you have left Him. That is a void that only He can fill.

I pray that you will seek Gods face in prayer and allow Him back into your life and keep him close by your side so that He will be there in good times and in bad. In Jesus name. Amen

Thank Him and praise Him in the good times. And pray for his guidance in the difficult times.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Dont let your heart be discouraged, often times of emptyness are the growing pains of faith, keep reading the scriptures, even if only one scripture, :)
and keep telling Jesus how much you need Him.
You will see these times grow great fruit. :)
You are in my prayers in Jesus for all you ask and need.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

My heart goes out to you!
My son has a friend who is stungling with other friendships too.
When ever I pray for him (daily) I will add a word in for you too!
Keep reading the word and pray for the mind of Christ.
Here are some verses for you...

Claim the word before you even get out of bed, your day will go smoother.
(If you have to write them down and put them in your wallet.)

Hebrews 13:6
So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

Joshua 1:19
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Phil 4:4 - 7
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

J

Jordache

But you are Christ's Warrior. There is a battle going on around you and the Lord calls you to rise up and fight. Take baby steps. It's hard when you feel anti-social. But baby step are imperative. Change will not occur without those steps.

roversxus

Sep 14, 2011
Praying in Agreement. May the Lord God of Israel strengthen and uphold you with his righteous hand.

Keep looking to the Lord, he is our only comfort during times of trouble.He has promise never to leave you nor forsake you.

May the peace of the Lord be with you.