Encouragement for today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chancer

When God speaks, it not only directs our path but it releases and perpetuates us into His plans and purposes for our lives. I know personally this has been a testing time and as God has allowed the fire of trials to wrought the good work of His Spirit in me, I've had a sense that God is allowing this same 'shaking' to take place within the corporate body of Christ. This has been a time of fire and shaking, because God is bringing up and dealing with all manner of stuff within us.

His plan is to set us free, to have the liberty and single mindedness needed to raise the bar to His God given 'next level' within our lives. I sense this is a time of deliverance for His people, where we 'the body of Christ' are going to see new things happen, and all we have to do is embrace everything, and say "Yes and Amen" to the Fathers work within our lives.
John CH 15 (
Abiding within The vine) Abiding without striving and remaining in a state of relationship with Christ, even through the tough times will ensure His work is quicker and deeper within our spiritual and emotional needs.

The Fathers hands are busy, and He is in the process of fulfilling the plans He has for us. Hope is our much needed friend at this time ...

Encouraging scripture references
- Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord ... James 1:2-4 Consider it pure joy my brothers when you face trials of many kinds... 1 Peter 1:6-7 In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith-more precious than gold that perishes ...