encouragement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

korvah

Hi christianfriends,i need some encouragement because since i got married things had not been fiine with my family and i .i need comfort and courage

thanks mr.korvah

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Hi Mr. Korvah,
I'm sorry to hear that things are not going well with you since you got married :( .

Two people living as one is never easy but definitely worthwhile... it just takes awhile for each to find their 'niche' and figure out who does what.

Are you both Christians? Seek God's face together. Building a marriage around Christ and wanting to please the One that made us, is a sure way of having a successful marriage. That doesn't mean that everything will fall magically into place....but EVERYTHING becomes easier and fixable.

Praying for you and your wife...strength, guidance, forgiveness,and sacrificial love for each other. May God come into your relationship and reside there permanently :) .

S

shekaniah

I agree with Lucy, two people learning how to live together is not easy.
If you have a church home...ask your pastor for advice or for a nam of an older married man you can confide in.
When my marriage was new, I called older married women for advice.
They have a lot of insight and helped me understand somethings I was confused with.
There are a lot of good books written too.
I will pray as God leads me...Love in Christ, Shekaniah