End Time Test (Answers)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 3, 2014
End Time Test (Answers)

I hope I didn't come across badly by making this test. My intentions are to share the knowledge that I'm so fortunate to have been given by our FATHER, in JESUS NAME, of course!

Okay! Here is the situation. It's the end time, the devil is here claiming to be GOD and no one has been raptured out. The devil already has those that will join his system, so he has no reason to go after them. But he is after those that won't join his system. They are GOD'S elect and it is their job to give a testimony against the devil and that testimony will be given to the elect by THE HOLY SPIRIT. It's obvious that THE HOLY SPIRIT isn't going to speak through someone that will join the devil's system. That testimony will help bring down the one world system. So, take a look at these verses and answer the questions after the verses.

Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Luk 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Luk 21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

1. Why would our family or friends betray us and turn us in to the devil?

The answer is that the reason they will betray us is because they love us. They will think that the devil is JESUS and their only intention is to get us saved. The problem is that they don't know what we know, and that is that the devil comes first pretending to be CHRIST. The devil sits in the temple of GOD claiming to be GOD.

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2. If some of us are put to death, how can that match with not a hair on our heads perish?

The answer to this question is that it is not our flesh body that the devil wants to kill. It's our souls. So, it's not the hair on your head you have to worry about, but your soul. If you give in to the devil, it your soul that will perish, not your flesh body. The devil will offer your flesh anything that it wants to get you to join him, but if you do join him, it's all over for you. It's your soul that will perish. Also, one of the devils names is death. That is the death you are put to, meaning the devil himself.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

3. How can being patient cause us to keep our souls?

The answer to this question is that the fake CHRIST comes first and he will tempt you and do whatever it takes to win you over. If you give in to him, you lose your soul. So be patient and wait for the TRUE CHRIST and you will win the Crown Of Life, which is eternal life.

Jas_1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
Rev_2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.