ending stay in earth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

v2jo

I'm always been call silly by my sister in joking manner, and there are lot of question in my mind and lead to wanting to end my stay in earth.

1, Why are we being attacked by Satan again and again?
2) Trial are meant to be lesson to strengthen and tougher by God why do I need to go through the same myself and see other going through what I went?
3)Wheres our soul be after death if we end it by our hand?
4) Why didn't God hear my cry to him through lord Jesus Christ I prayed? I knew I'm arrogant to regard myself smart in work but foolish in personal life handling, and fool to be impulsive, I prayed to god to be my eye to see and my brain to give me wisdom but in the end a small talk lead to a crack friendship or sisterhood build in support and relive in Christ?
5) If God gave this sister to be my friend, lead me back to him and support each other but did He bring Her away from me?

This is not the 1st time I wanted to end my life, I did it once 5 years ago by swallowed 100 pills and was surprised I was even suffered from the need to stay in hospital at, 2 years ago (sort of like now) out of sudden I want to end my life and at that time I sent email to my sister to pray for me and now I want to end my stay in earth after completed stuff which I planned to do before departure. I know i'm a fool, and I felt disappointment toward myself on my act of foolish. I may have evil thought but I cross my heart never did I betray or harm other, but I myself had been hurt and betrayed when emotional took over my rational. I'm tired of life, I'm tired of the pain I have in my brain, I tired of the buzzing sound in my ear and I'm disappointed with myself but what happened. It hurt me with sharp pain when I think of it.

Yesterday night I wanted to swear to God but I can't and don't know how, and I force myself by declared I''m not follower of Christ and supporter of 666, and I did manage to swear to God, but when Devil want to talk me to betray or harm my love ones like sister, I woke up from going with Him.

I was searching for committed suicide after death prayer and thank God got me here, I read the story of Prodigal son and listening to Seek ya First, and this is the hymn I heard after many years left high school, at the church when I was feeling down

Praise the lord o my soul, O Lord hear the cried of your servant calling for you in the name of Holy Son Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
Oh Goodness. I can tell you one thing...you will by no means get to heaven if you take your own Life. Why on earth would you want to follow satan and burn in the lake of fire forever? I'm really sorry your going through so much, truly I am This world is hard and hateful and people don't care about one another much, and it's only getting worse. Im sorry if my advice isn't best, but I can tell your English isn't so good so it's hard for me to understand all of what your saying. Satan...he wants you to do these things, he was right there whispering in your ear to take those pills, to harm your sister and your family, he's the one implanting thoughts in your mind that life is'nt worth living that your worthless. I myself am struggling with similiar things as well and If I can beat it then you can too!

As for your questions well..Satan will always be around to tempt us, because he wants us to suffer and live without God forever, that is how it's always been, It's our job to pray and ask God to deliver us. I can also assure you God does hear your cry's...he hear everyone his childrens cries and even those that haven't accepted him yet. Have you been saved and babtized yet? and sometimes God answers prayers in different ways "No" "Yes" "Not yet" or "I have something better in mid"

this is not to say you wont go through hard times and trails,, God is right here crying with you when you do, but the amaZing thing is he can sue these bad things for Good, to make you stronger and to help you learn a lesson. Please don't give up ok? and please don't end your life. No one was promised a bed of roses when we came into this world. In fact scripture tells us to pickup our cross and follows Jesus. In other words the price for following him won't be easy i fact it will be hard, but the ed reward? We will get to live with him forever in Heaven! :)

If you can understand english...I have a video im going to give you a link to to watch ok? should inspire you, I know it did me :)

Sep 6, 2013
v2jo, the Lord is protecting you from yourself right now.
He loves you, and all that happens to you is for your own good because he loves you.
Some things may be very hard for you, but by living through them, you will be made stronger.
When we cry out to God, he hears us and comes close to us.
I pray that the Lord would let you feel him and hear him near you.

Lord Jesus, please surround this person with your love and comfort.
Bring this child of yours peace.
Draw near and let them feel your presence, God.
You deliver us from our troubles.
We can cry out to you and you will hear us and save us.
Lord, be with v2jo and fill him/her with hope.
For we know that you are faithful to give us hope and a future.
In your holy name we pray, amen.

[SUP]
Jeremiah 29:11
[/SUP]For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

V

v2jo

Thank u... I do understand englsih and I'm not in the proper state to check what i wrote...as i typed out my thought without checking....

V

v2jo

Yes I'm babtized

V

v2jo

thanks a lot

M

Married_Richenbrachen

1 Corinthians 7:23 "Ye are bought with a price, be not ye the servants of men."

I have felt as you do before, that God did not hear me, that life was too hard, too evil and too painful, and not worth living. I wanted to kill myself, but couldn't, because He had commanded that I don't, and He commands that you don't.

The truth of the matter is that God did hear me then, and does hear us, and I believe He hears you. If you have accepted Jesus' sacrifice for your salvation and repented of your old ways of living, your life doesn't belong to you. It belongs to Him, and you have no right to kill yourself.

I advise taking everything up with God in prayer - your desire to die and escape your pains, your belief that it is more than you can bear. Do not blaspheme - you will always regret lashing out at the one who loves you the most. God is always faithful, and He will hear you, and I believe will lift you up in His time. I am very grateful to Him for his wise commands, because He prevented me from harming myself, and I am still alive on Earth to enjoy His blessing and glorify Him.

U

Ugly

I'm always been call silly by my sister in joking manner, and there are lot of question in my mind and lead to wanting to end my stay in earth.

1, Why are we being attacked by Satan again and again?
2) Trial are meant to be lesson to strengthen and tougher by God why do I need to go through the same myself and see other going through what I went?
3)Wheres our soul be after death if we end it by our hand?
4) Why didn't God hear my cry to him through lord Jesus Christ I prayed? I knew I'm arrogant to regard myself smart in work but foolish in personal life handling, and fool to be impulsive, I prayed to god to be my eye to see and my brain to give me wisdom but in the end a small talk lead to a crack friendship or sisterhood build in support and relive in Christ?
5) If God gave this sister to be my friend, lead me back to him and support each other but did He bring Her away from me?

This is not the 1st time I wanted to end my life, I did it once 5 years ago by swallowed 100 pills and was surprised I was even suffered from the need to stay in hospital at, 2 years ago (sort of like now) out of sudden I want to end my life and at that time I sent email to my sister to pray for me and now I want to end my stay in earth after completed stuff which I planned to do before departure. I know i'm a fool, and I felt disappointment toward myself on my act of foolish. I may have evil thought but I cross my heart never did I betray or harm other, but I myself had been hurt and betrayed when emotional took over my rational. I'm tired of life, I'm tired of the pain I have in my brain, I tired of the buzzing sound in my ear and I'm disappointed with myself but what happened. It hurt me with sharp pain when I think of it.

Yesterday night I wanted to swear to God but I can't and don't know how, and I force myself by declared I''m not follower of Christ and supporter of 666, and I did manage to swear to God, but when Devil want to talk me to betray or harm my love ones like sister, I woke up from going with Him.

I was searching for committed suicide after death prayer and thank God got me here, I read the story of Prodigal son and listening to Seek ya First, and this is the hymn I heard after many years left high school, at the church when I was feeling down

Praise the lord o my soul, O Lord hear the cried of your servant calling for you in the name of Holy Son Jesus Christ.
Based off of some of your expectations in what you pray, it seems you have a misunderstanding of how things work. Prayer does not just give us anything we ask for. We go to God in prayer to make Requests, not demands. But God sees more than we do and He is the judge of if our request is what is wisest for us.

God does not magically change a person. If you want t to change, pray instead that God helps you to make the changes that You need to Work on.

Why do you keep going through the same trials? Maybe because you aren't learning from them. Or, as is often the case, the suffering we go through is often brought on by our own choices and actions. People love to do things they know aren't right, and then blame God for receiving the consequence. Make sure it's not your own choices putting you in these positions.

Why would satan attack once? In war, does one side attack the other one time and then quit? Why would you think your biggest enemy will not come at you over and over?

Just because God brings someone into your life doesn't mean they are meant to stay there. A normal part of life is the change of people throughout our lives.

It seems to me you are making a lot of assumptions, and have quiet a few expectations that have no grounds in biblical teaching. You want things a certain way and don't seem to understand why things don't go the way you want to. This is simply not life, or how God operates.

Life is hard. I have had times where i have thought to kill myself. But sometimes it takes getting the right perspective and understanding to help alleviate some of that pain. Pain we bring on ourselves.

W

woka

It is hard to share how we feel at times, because we open ourselves up to how other people feel or what they think, but then it can also be said that this allows the Lord to talk to us through other's.

I can honestly say that there is not one person on this site, that have not been disappointed, felt let down, felt that they are not enough. That have been abused, sexually, physically, emotionally. They have been subjected to people who do not understand, who say inappropriate things, and say they will be there and then when we need them they are not.

That is because we are all human, and we are all sinner's, and even though at times we have the best intentions it doesn't work out the way we had hoped.

This is why we need Jesus, that is why He is all we can cling to, He is life, He is understanding, He will never leave us or forsake us. He listens when we cry and draws closer when we hurt.

Being in so much pain as you are, is something that nobody but you can understand, I am truly very sorry to hear that you are in this place. If I could encourage you to know that you do matter, and how you feel does matter, and what you think does matter, and that there is nobody not another single other person on this planet that can do the things the Lord has planned for you. Hang in there, and hang onto Jesus.

V

v2jo

I agreed prayer is not demand... prayer is to give thanks, asked God to change and guide us....For me when I pray...will ask God to guide me to the right path and leave it in His Hand. And when the door closed for me, I will tell myself God is planning something mean for me, believe and trust Him. However I don't know how to I know this is what God want me to do? there were door opened for me and out of the blue closed.
And I'm lost ....

Based off of some of your expectations in what you pray, it seems you have a misunderstanding of how things work. Prayer does not just give us anything we ask for. We go to God in prayer to make Requests, not demands. But God sees more than we do and He is the judge of if our request is what is wisest for us.

God does not magically change a person. If you want t to change, pray instead that God helps you to make the changes that You need to Work on.

Why do you keep going through the same trials? Maybe because you aren't learning from them. Or, as is often the case, the suffering we go through is often brought on by our own choices and actions. People love to do things they know aren't right, and then blame God for receiving the consequence. Make sure it's not your own choices putting you in these positions.

Why would satan attack once? In war, does one side attack the other one time and then quit? Why would you think your biggest enemy will not come at you over and over?

Just because God brings someone into your life doesn't mean they are meant to stay there. A normal part of life is the change of people throughout our lives.

It seems to me you are making a lot of assumptions, and have quiet a few expectations that have no grounds in biblical teaching. You want things a certain way and don't seem to understand why things don't go the way you want to. This is simply not life, or how God operates.

Life is hard. I have had times where i have thought to kill myself. But sometimes it takes getting the right perspective and understanding to help alleviate some of that pain. Pain we bring on ourselves.

V

v2jo

thank you!

It is hard to share how we feel at times, because we open ourselves up to how other people feel or what they think, but then it can also be said that this allows the Lord to talk to us through other's.

I can honestly say that there is not one person on this site, that have not been disappointed, felt let down, felt that they are not enough. That have been abused, sexually, physically, emotionally. They have been subjected to people who do not understand, who say inappropriate things, and say they will be there and then when we need them they are not.

That is because we are all human, and we are all sinner's, and even though at times we have the best intentions it doesn't work out the way we had hoped.

This is why we need Jesus, that is why He is all we can cling to, He is life, He is understanding, He will never leave us or forsake us. He listens when we cry and draws closer when we hurt.

Being in so much pain as you are, is something that nobody but you can understand, I am truly very sorry to hear that you are in this place. If I could encourage you to know that you do matter, and how you feel does matter, and what you think does matter, and that there is nobody not another single other person on this planet that can do the things the Lord has planned for you. Hang in there, and hang onto Jesus.

V

v2jo

Many thanks...and I regret when I declared wanting to be anti Christ, I truly regret for my wrongdoings of not being a understand little sister and piss my big sister not longer want to care me, regret for letting Satan controlling me in my thought to say evil speaking word, I regret all my wrongdoing for the past weeks... and this is also the reason I feel ashamed to face God and.... I regret and it like sharp knife stabbed right into my heart deep.

1 Corinthians 7:23 "Ye are bought with a price, be not ye the servants of men."

I have felt as you do before, that God did not hear me, that life was too hard, too evil and too painful, and not worth living. I wanted to kill myself, but couldn't, because He had commanded that I don't, and He commands that you don't.

The truth of the matter is that God did hear me then, and does hear us, and I believe He hears you. If you have accepted Jesus' sacrifice for your salvation and repented of your old ways of living, your life doesn't belong to you. It belongs to Him, and you have no right to kill yourself.

I advise taking everything up with God in prayer - your desire to die and escape your pains, your belief that it is more than you can bear. Do not blaspheme - you will always regret lashing out at the one who loves you the most. God is always faithful, and He will hear you, and I believe will lift you up in His time. I am very grateful to Him for his wise commands, because He prevented me from harming myself, and I am still alive on Earth to enjoy His blessing and glorify Him.

Jun 19, 2011
If you're feeling suicidal perhaps a hotline will help, this one is based in china I believe.
China Suicide Hotlines - Suicide.org! China Suicide Hotlines, China Suicide Hotlines, China Suicide Hotlines, China Suicide Hotlines!

Please contact them if you are feeling suicidal. If these don't work, don't hesitate to PM me and I will try to find you something else or google it.
If you can get it, perhaps a [FONT=arial, sans-serif]councilor can help you here. (maybe a Christian one as well)[/FONT]

Last edited:
W

woka

You don't have to ever apologise for how you feel, I read you say that you feel unworthy because you have said what you have said today, and because of how you feel. It is important to share how we feel, this way we all get to help carry the load with you. You are so worthy of forgiveness and of the Lord's love.

Life is hard, and when we pretend that we are okay it is all okay then we are just lying to ourselves and other's so I want to say thank you to you for being brave enough to share how you feel, it takes a lot of courage.

V

v2jo

Dear all,

Many thanks for your replies and posting. I'm touch and grateful!

I'm better than yesterday (and the day before). Today is Sunday and I intend to go to Church earlier and talk to Pastor about my fear and concern of "becoming Satan follower".

Number of times when (or after) I pray to God the presence of devil is quite strong and as though trying to talk to me, for example when I walked out of a building and saw the daylight, I prayed "Thanks God I'm still alive" and less than 5 mins I felt fear and a feeling of Devil near me. I did not sell my soul or endorse any pact with devil, and will never do or even think about it.

I believe in God and knew Christ will help me to fight against Devil.

I leave everything in God's hand to change me completely through Jesus Christ and direct me to the right path.

Once again many thanks to all of you for the prayers, the encouragement and kind words.

Footsteps of God..."The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Thanks God. In Christ name. Amen.
"

V

v2jo

Hi all,

I'm happiest and renounces all those not given by God in the greatest name Jesus Christ.

Attended Church service feeling down and guilty when singing to praise God, looked for Pastor after the service and with Pastor great help, I confessed my sin, nailed my sin to cross ,seek forgiveness, renounces and blessing, prayed to leave myself to God hand to change myself totally. Happiest! When Pastor told me I'm renounces and blessed. The moment I walked the entrance my heart is filled with joy, and I feeling lighter and even happier than the day I went through Water Baptist.

Hallelujah Praise Ye The Lord!

As for my sister even though she did not response to me, but I believed "Three things will last Forever—faith, hope, and love—and the Greatest of these is love.".

She may not forgive me now or this life but I will always love her as My Big Sister My big Buddy Disciple of Christ and Big Angel Sister given to me by God! Maybe when we in Heaven she will forgive me. Will keep her and all of you in my prayer.

To anyone who may encounter the same situation like the old me, never give up and believe in our Heavenly Father. Maybe like me talk to your Church Pastor or Councilor and have them lead you to the prayer and nail your sin in the cross... It's totally release and joy..." Smiling Face"

Hallelujah Praise Ye The Lord!

Trillion thanks to everyone here! Love all of you for we are the disciple of Christ.