Enjoy your halloween.... hehehe..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
as you all know, Halloween is fast approaching.... and I am in an especially naughty mood today.. you have so much to fear, demons, satanic occults, horror movies that seem to make no sense, and the evil that lurks in the night that is always seemingly close to you breathing down your neck... but sadly you all have something much worse to fear. so horrifying, so ugly, so disgusting that there is no hope of any of you surviving as the same person... Trick or treaters. oh yes it's all fun and games at first, eating candy dressing up but then you have the next day... everyone is sick from eating candy and they don't know how to stop because everyone desires sweets.

but you see, while everyone else may suffer from these things I will not because I am immune to the horrors of candy on Halloween... Because I am diabetic! ahahahah!

Aug 2, 2009
There's sugarless candy for diabetics you know. :rolleyes:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
There's sugarless candy for diabetics you know. :rolleyes:
Except of the amount of aspartame in those sugar free candies. No thanks, I will stick with bacon. Nice try though you almost had me;b

W

wwjd_kilden

halloween?
No need, people seem to dress up all year round here :D Only difference is there are more people with black, pointy hats now :p
Maybe I should go trick or treating for after eights ....

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

diabetes_guy_meme.jpg ...................

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I am going to be a puppy dog and I am going to eat candy like no one's business!

I'll still responsible about it, though. Less responsible than usual, though. ;)

S

Shouryu

Is this the official thread for Halloween silliness? Because if it is, I am prepared to contribute.

Last night was my school's annual Halloween concert. (Choir, orchestra, art, theatre, and band all share this concert, so it's a school-wide thing.) Naturally, we perform in costume. Reece gave me the idea (whether or not he intended to), so I went with it:

IMG_20131028_182713_493.jpg

The shirt is a replica of the one Stark wears in Iron Man 3, and the arc reactor isn't a silkscreen or a print, it's actually a battery-operated light. Here's a close-up of the arc reactor.

IMG_20131028_210836_206.jpg

EASIEST.
COSTUME.
EVAR.

(Except for perhaps, the Phantom of the Opera. *shrug* Or "band director," I guess.)

Sep 6, 2013
Awesome costume Sho! You look pretty cool. :cool: Love the hair.

Did you get that from ThinkGeek? That's where I do most of my Christmas shopping since this household is full of geeks...

S

Shouryu

Awesome costume Sho! You look pretty cool. :cool: Love the hair.

Did you get that from ThinkGeek? That's where I do most of my Christmas shopping since this household is full of geeks...
YESH! That is precisely where I got the shirt from! There were similar shirts on Amazon for $90+, and ThinkGeek had it for $35! I heart TG; I also do a lot of my gift shopping there. The site was definitely made for people like us. ^_^

(Thanks for the compliment, also. ^_^)

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
I think this is SO cool. I want to try it...not for Halloween...just because. If I do, I'll photograph the effort. :)

1377407_10151952874779679_1373116641_n.jpg

K

kenthomas27

this is the only time of year I fit in. I mean, look at me! None of my clothes fit. All my legs fold up under my....undercarriage. When I walk it looks like I'm slithering across the floor and I'm face up. It freaks people out at the mall, especially when I say hello. It comes out "hay-o" or something. Sweaty palms.....pishsssst. (now I'm gonna have to clean that up :mad:)