Epic Muslim Loser

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

didymos

Gets shot because of a FAKE bomb belt. Gosh, what an epic LOSER.

Man With Knife and Fake Explosives Shot Dead Outside Paris Police Station.

PARIS — French police officers fatally shot a man who was wielding a cleaver and yelling “Allahu akbar” as he tried to attack a police station in northern Paris on Thursday, setting off alarms as France marked the one-year anniversary of the terrorist attack on the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.

The man arrived in front of the police station on the Rue de la Goutte d’Or at 11:30 a.m. with a meat cleaver, wearing what turned out to be a fake explosives belt. He then brandished the knife and yelled “Allahu akbar,” Arabic for “God is great,” before police officers opened fire. Witnesses said the officers had ordered the man several times to stop and step back before shooting him.

The office of the Paris prosecutor, François Molins, on Thursday evening confirmed that the assailant’s fingerprints matched those of a man who was convicted of theft in southern France in 2013.

The man told the police at the time that he was named Sallah Ali, that he was born in Casablanca, Morocco, in 1995, and that he was homeless, the prosecutor’s office said...

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/world/europe/paris-attacker-knife-police-station.html?_r=0

Feb 7, 2015
Guess he got what he wanted.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
His death isn't something to laugh about and he isn't a loser, I can only imagine the pain father is feeling for losing yet another lost child if I could have I would have taken his place in death

Feb 7, 2015
Back off a bit, Blain. I wasn't laughing. The guy went a place loaded with armed officers, obviously asking to be killed. As I stated, it looks like he got what he wanted. Too bad he had to involve some officers who may end up feeling bad about this whole thing.

Last edited:

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
His death isn't something to laugh about and he isn't a loser, I can only imagine the pain father is feeling for losing yet another lost child if I could have I would have taken his place in death
The world is safer now that he's dead. Its sad, but true. That's reality.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
One would think if this guy had any brains, he would have known, fake ammo belt or not that it was going to trigger a serious reaction.

This sounds like the coward's way to perform Jihad and to get to paradise. Such a lie, and now someone getting the police to kill him so he can claim paradise.

D

dalconn

Scripture claims that you probably wouldn't die for him

Romans 5:7
Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Scripture claims that you probably wouldn't die for him

Romans 5:7
Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die.
Yes it is very rare because love has waxed cold But I am willing to bet my own soul that I wouldn't just die for him I would burn in the very fires of hell for a time just so he could be saved, I am not like most people I am not afraid to go that far for another's sake. I don't care how evil or how cruel their hearts are or how blood stained their souls are if there is even a chance they can be saved I will go that far because Jesus was willing to go that far.
Love will go to extreme lengths for such a person

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Back off a bit, Blain. I wasn't laughing. The guy went a place loaded with armed officers, obviously asking to be killed. As I stated, it looks like he got what he wanted. Too bad he had to involve some officers who may end up feeling bad about this whole thing.
I wasn't trying to be rude if that is what it came across as I apologize

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Suicide by police. Or in his case, he may have believed it was martyrdom. Sad anyway...

Feb 24, 2015
The tragic thing is this insanity is seen as making sense.

The film Four Lions was meant to be a comedy about how 4 stupid miss-guided young men end up as suicide bombers.

There is something very very wrong with a community who actually behave like this when it is literally pointless and a waste of life stirring up more violence and hatred. In the west we look for reasons, sensible reasons because for us we would never go there, not understanding how lost these people are with no real life reference points, and a wiff of the heroic to a seemingly pointless life when you get depressed seems to make sense.

It also shows the power of propoganda and indoctrination. The nutcase running towards you with a knife really thinks he is doing something good rather than being a weapon of evil.