Eric Holder set to resign/ step down

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Who will his successor be, a ditto copy?

Will he seek a Supreme Court position?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Horrible, criminal, racist....Those are just a few of the adjectives that describe Eric Holder. I just pray the whole obama administration could be washed away and we can begin to a have decent government.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Its all a ploy to delay the justice department from having to act on all the activities they have been up to. No investigations and no impeachments during the transition period. Including an impeachment of Holder himself.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
[video=youtube;iLNwKD0gHAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLNwKD0gHAE[/video]

P

pastac

if he doesn't he'll be a scapegoat when the real shizzy hits the fan!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Like J. Edgar Hoover, but with all the vindictiveness and none of the genius or patriotism.

Sep 29, 2014
Eric Holder took politicizing the office of AG to a whole new level, when he used it as a tool for his racism. That precedent will make it easier for future AGs to use the office to harass Christians.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
This episode makes me wonder what political situation forced him into being another one of Obama's ritual sacrifices.

Also, why is it that the Executive branch cannot hold on to one Attorney general for an entire term? I suppose it says something about a country when the head of the Department of Justice is a revolving door.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Eric Holder took politicizing the office of AG to a whole new level, when he used it as a tool for his racism. That precedent will make it easier for future AGs to use the office to harass Christians.
That or we'll get someone who uses it to abuse pinkos.

While the vengeful side of me would like to see this happen, the nation would be better served by someone who upholds the law and doesn't use it as a cudgel.

All this partisanship in lieu of civic duty will be our ruin.

Sep 29, 2014
This episode makes me wonder what political situation forced him into being another one of Obama's ritual sacrifices.
He wanted to resign before the election that's just over a month away, in case Republicans made gains in the Senate. The Senate has to approve the new AG. A new AG, someone other than Holder, would have better chance of being held over by Obama's replacement. I think Hillary would want to replace Holder. So, it's better for him to go now, on his own terms, than later. And, he probably has a nice-paying job lined up. Maybe giving six-figure speeches to well-heeled black and Democrat groups.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
He wanted to resign before the election that's just over a month away, in case Republicans made gains in the Senate. The Senate has to approve the new AG. A new AG, someone other than Holder, would have better chance of being held over by Obama's replacement. I think Hillary would want to replace Holder. So, it's better for him to go now, on his own terms, than later. And, he probably has a nice-paying job lined up. Maybe giving six-figure speeches to well-heeled black and Democrat groups.
Nice assessment. I'm just wondering if there might be something more than that. Color me suspicious.