Eschatology

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Irish4God

I have a passion for eschatology. When in the bible study or any other chat room for that matter it seems most don't know much about the book of Revelation or don't want to talk about it.
Just a suggestion.
Thank you

D

delive

I love eschatology too and I wish I could learn more.

I see this "I prefer not to talk about it or it will turn into a mess" thing too Irish4God... are you suggesting a new room only about this or... what?

U

Ugly

Yeah, this is a section of forums to suggest how to make improvements to the site. I didn't actually see any kind of suggestion, so not sure what you're getting at.

I

Irish4God

I love eschatology too and I wish I could learn more.

I see this "I prefer not to talk about it or it will turn into a mess" thing too Irish4God... are you suggesting a new room only about this or... what?

I suggest a topic night where someone maybe a moderator could pick a topic and that room is that topic. I have experienced alot of topic jumping and it gets hard to follow. It is also hard to get others who want to talk about eschatology so I would be happy with that as a topic of the night if not a room per se.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
For those of you interested in eschatology, hang out in the Bible Study room, the subject comes up almost daily.

S

Siberian_Khatru

That (what Oncefallen said) or just create a thread like you did here, but for the sole purpose of discussing Eschatology.

U

Ugly

Funny thing is, when the OP posted this, within the same hour they posted asking how to delete their account.