European Americans in Bible prophecy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 5, 2013
In the prophetic scriptures, European Americans are symbolized as that of "the ten kings". Daniel referred to the ten kings as "the holy people", meaning the Christian people. And he described the early Americans Pilgrams as a people out of the fourth kingdom upon earth, meaning, out of England; the United Kingdom. (Dan.7:24)

Daniel fortold that, in the latter time of their kingdom, the European Americans would "pollute the sanctuary of strength", and would take away the daily school prayer (the daily sacrifice), and would put in place interracial marriage (the abomination that maketh desolate). (Dan.11:31)

Daniel also foretold that in the end America would make a god of the black man. Notice chapter 11, verse 39,

"Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them (shall cause the blacks) to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain."

And of course Daniel AND John foretold that African Americans would take over the dominion of white Americans. (Dan.7:26, and Rev.17:17)

C

Crazy4GODword

whats up with race? Its like the fear of the Samaritans lol

C

cfultz3

In the prophetic scriptures, European Americans are symbolized as that of "the ten kings". Daniel referred to the ten kings as "the holy people", meaning the Christian people. And he described the early Americans Pilgrams as a people out of the fourth kingdom upon earth, meaning, out of England; the United Kingdom. (Dan.7:24)

Daniel fortold that, in the latter time of their kingdom, the European Americans would "pollute the sanctuary of strength", and would take away the daily school prayer (the daily sacrifice), and would put in place interracial marriage (the abomination that maketh desolate). (Dan.11:31)

Daniel also foretold that in the end America would make a god of the black man. Notice chapter 11, verse 39,

"Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them (shall cause the blacks) to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain."

And of course Daniel AND John foretold that African Americans would take over the dominion of white Americans. (Dan.7:26, and Rev.17:17)

What about the colors in between the whites and blacks? Do they play a role.

Humor me here,

are you saying that God blesses or curses according how far one is from the equator? This is said with the understanding that a person skin color is affected by how close they are to the sun.

C

Crazy4GODword

What about the colors in between the whites and blacks? Do they play a role.

Humor me here,

are you saying that God blesses or curses according how far one is from the equator? This is said with the understanding that a person skin color is affected by how close they are to the sun.
Yea you usually are seeing more mixed races coming up in these generations than just black and white

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011

Where is your evidence in scripture that the prophecys of Daniel are referring to Afican Americans and interracial marriage?
To me it looks like you are just using it off the top of your head.

Where does it say interracial marriage is the abomination that makes desolate? Many argue what the abomination is. I am sure you are aware of that but where is your evidence to prove this theory?

I mean I could sit here and say fried chicken is the abomination and Col. Sanders is the antichrist, but without scruptural evidence to tie it together it means nothing.

I just want to know where in the bible you see the link

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have to agree with ELizabith here, it seems these are your own interpretations. Remember what Jesus said( Lean not on your own understanding) Remeber, I asked you to be careful when interpretating because it is very easy to get it wrong and harder to get it right. The only way we should interpret things is when we are full of the holy spirit and always And i quote ALWAYS ask god for the interpretations. Believe me i am always willing to learn and be counted wrong so i may knowthe truth but i cannot seem to feel comfortable with these interpretations of yours. How can you prove us wrong? what is the base of these interpretaions and I would also like to know your reason for doing this because if it is for the wrong reason that may be why it could be wrong

Feb 5, 2013
Where is your evidence in scripture that the prophecys of Daniel are referring to Afican Americans and interracial marriage?
To me it looks like you are just using it off the top of your head.

Where does it say interracial marriage is the abomination that makes desolate? Many argue what the abomination is. I am sure you are aware of that but where is your evidence to prove this theory?

I mean I could sit here and say fried chicken is the abomination and Col. Sanders is the antichrist, but without scruptural evidence to tie it together it means nothing.

I just want to know where in the bible you see the link

The clue is found in Daniel 12:11 which says, "there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days between the time that the daily school prayer (the daily sacrifice) is taken away, and interracial marriage (the abomination that maketh desolate) set up."

Do the math.
In 1963 school prayer was outlawed in America, and three and a half to four years later in 1967, the Anti-mescegenation law.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
The clue is found in Daniel 12:11 which says, "there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days between the time that the daily school prayer (the daily sacrifice) is taken away, and interracial marriage (the abomination that maketh desolate) set up."

Do the math.
In 1963 school prayer was outlawed in America, and three and a half to four years later in 1967, the Anti-mescegenation law.
Ok, thanks for clearing it up. I was curious where you came to your conclusion. I see it now. Can't say I agree, but so many people argue about those verses and what it is it can make your brain explode.

Feb 5, 2013
I have to agree with ELizabith here, it seems these are your own interpretations. Remember what Jesus said( Lean not on your own understanding) Remeber, I asked you to be careful when interpretating because it is very easy to get it wrong and harder to get it right. The only way we should interpret things is when we are full of the holy spirit and always And i quote ALWAYS ask god for the interpretations. Believe me i am always willing to learn and be counted wrong so i may knowthe truth but i cannot seem to feel comfortable with these interpretations of yours. How can you prove us wrong? what is the base of these interpretaions and I would also like to know your reason for doing this because if it is for the wrong reason that may be why it could be wrong
I tell you these things to challenge you to study the scriptures of Daniel...and 2nd Thess.2....and Revelation 13, 17, and 18.
ALL of those scriptures; ALL OF THEM refer to America and to white and black Americans.
They ALL have to do with the apostasy of the latter-day white Americans, and the exaltation and glorification of latter-day African Americans.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Daniel 12:11
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Here is language which positively identifies this vision with the destruction of Jerusalem. Daniel would not have known the details of what was coming, but he certainly understood what it meant to have the daily sacrifice taken away. This is in reference to the continual sacrifice which was offered by the Israelites (Exodus 29:37-39) with only a few interruptions along the course of their history such as the Babylonian captivity which Daniel was aware of, and when Antiochus IV extinguished the flame and offered swine on the alter in the temple.
"and the abomination that maketh desolate set up"In this instance, the abomination was the Romans within the temple itself. This was the same language the God used to describe the prophecy of the desecration of the temple by Antiochus IV and his army. The Israelites would know what these words meant. They regarded the inner chambers of the temple, behind the veil, wherein was kept the mercy seat as the "most holy place" (Exodus 26:34-37). Only the high priest would enter into that room and then for only one day out of the year (Hebrews 9:5). Access to this room in the temple was strictly forbidden to anyone else. The presence of any unauthorized person in that room was an abomination, and it rendered the whole sacrificial system of the Jews void. In order to re-establish it, a whole system of purification and sanctification had to be performed. Once the daily sacrifice was extinguished and the inner sanctuary defiled, it was no light thing to restore it to functionality. Jesus directly referenced this verse of scripture in Matthew 24:15 when He was warning His disciples about the impending destruction of the temple, "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains". There can be no reasonable doubt that this prophecy of Daniel is in reference to the destruction and desolation of the temple in 70 AD by the Romans.
"there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days."Daniel was earlier told in verse 7 that it would be for "time, times, and half". When adding these up we have 3 and a half times. The text never said anything definite about these periods of time in reference to days or years. It simply left it as "times", which is a vague and indefinite description. Daniel asked for further clarification and was denied. Now here we have language which not only fails to give any clarification but makes it even more nondescript. When you add up one thousand two hundred and ninety, you get the equivalent of forty two month, or three and one half years. These periods of time are used in these various forms elsewhere in scripture and they always refer to an undetermined or unspecified amount of time. This is no different. Literal days obviously are not in view here so we must come to the understanding that this is a reference to an unspecified period of time which will be revealed at the unfolding of these events

gennie, i copied this from a site because I didnt have time to write it in my own words, but this is my spin on it. if youre sharing your view then I shall share mine.

Have to run for now

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Okay so you are saying these things to get us to read and study scripture... Not a bad motive but still where did you get the interpretaion of black and white ppl, or europian americans. I mean i am no bible bible expert but rarely does it speak of colors of skin. Now i saw how many ppl are angry with you about this but i am not. Like i said i am willing to give you a chance to convince me because i try to keep an open mind. As of now i am neither with you or against you, but i also am not easily convinced because while i am always willing to learn I also guard my heart so no false teacher or prophet may decieve me. If what you say is true I ask that you call upon the holy spirit to speak through you, then I will know if you are speaking the truth. This is an odd request i know but Only he could speak to me through your words to convince me

D

doulos

Building false assumption upon false assumption only leads to false doctrine. Christ is an equal oppurtunity Saviour not a racially motivated bigot!

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation

Last edited by a moderator:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
As long as there are those who for some ungodly reason believe Jesus, Yeshua, came for Europeans only, and prophecy applies only to them, confusion will reign in their hearts, souls and minds. This kind of thinking is arrogant and ridiculous. The Lord suffered and died for all souls, and it is Yahweh's will that not one soul perish. The Watusi, the Aborigine, the Chinese, the various American Indians, and Europeans are my family for eternity as long as they cleave to our Savior. I hate to break the news, but the prophecies are about all mankind, and to say Daniel is relating the fate of the United States is just not quite convincing at this time, especially referring to just white Americans, which are referred to here as Europeans. This thinking is depressing. Oh, I am lily white, that is the vessel our Maker gave me is. We will all be just like our Lord come the resurrection, so start thinking in those terms now. Your family in Yeshua, Jesus, will get a lot larger! God bless all the family in Jesus, amen.

Last edited:
E

eternally-gratefull

Um Daniel does not call them holy people. They are ten kings of the new roman empire. Where do you people come up with this stuff??

America is NOT in prophesy!

zone

Jun 13, 2010

Do the math.
oh...............wow.

tempted to say now i've seen it all...but that would be folly.

forget the bucket.
this is overboard.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I tell you these things to challenge you to study the scriptures of Daniel...and 2nd Thess.2....and Revelation 13, 17, and 18.
ALL of those scriptures; ALL OF THEM refer to America and to white and black Americans.
They ALL have to do with the apostasy of the latter-day white Americans, and the exaltation and glorification of latter-day African Americans.
LOLOLOLOL............none of them have anything to do with ANY "Americans"

aren't we special? the Bible is all about US.

are you a Mormon?

like....how embarrassing.
i reckon your local "latter-day African Americans" don't know you by sight:rolleyes:

J

jimmydiggs

I have a feeling the OP is white.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I have a feeling the OP is white.

white enough though?
that must be the question.

is there an eye color requirement also?

genniet #1
do not marvel that I said to you, ‘you must be born white'.

L

Laodicea

Do the math.
Words in italics in the KJV are showing that they are not in the original but have been added by the translators so that verse should read like this.
Daniel 12:11 KJV
(11) And from the time the daily shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

The word daily is referring to the daily service in the sanctuary and as there is no earthly sanctuary then it is referring to the heavenly sanctuary and the ministry of Christ in there which this power thinks to do the ministry that belongs to Christ.