Eurovision2011

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Charlotte91

Well sexual lust is not good, i thought she was but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Jul 4, 2010
i enjoyed the final :) watched it with my friend from Russia! we were going crazy! i was happy for Azerbaijan. I love the song a lot but didn't think it was the suitable for winning. oh well its over and for being a small country they sure made a statement! I was also pleased with ITALY and SWEDEN!! hopefully the songs will be on itunes so i can rock out! ha ha

J

Jesusfan2

I loved Ireland :D Georgia, sweden maybe... :D lol

J

Jesusfan2

i hated france. It was sooo boring... :(

Feb 26, 2011
Haha, I laughed at Ireland, those guys were so hyper.

Jul 4, 2010
i loved france! he had one of the best voices and songs! now thats talent!
ireland was all over! and they just jumped and kicked out alot
but i still love jedward!! :D

J

Jesusfan2

i loved france! he had one of the best voices and songs! now thats talent!
ireland was all over! and they just jumped and kicked out alot
but i still love jedward!! :D
Right! :D hahahhahaha... Jedward is amazing :D lol

H

hahotazo

...and what about the hungarian song?

J

Jesusfan2

I don't remember... ANd it means that It's boring :D

W

wwjd_kilden

I only watched part of the semi finals :p

I wish they could make a rule saying everyone HAVE TO sing in their own language

J

Jesusfan2

Does anyone remember Lithuanias song? :D

Jul 4, 2010
that song was really pretty! she had an awesome voice to go with it too.