Evidence of Gods Protection

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

psalmist4the1

A day before my birthday was a normal day( going to school and then going to work). On my way home from school I was involved in a bad car accident. I was in a Hyundai Elantra, The person that was hit was in a Yukon. The Elontra lost. I realized after i calm down that if it weren't for God. My classmate and I would have been seriously injured. I praise God to this day for His grace and Hedged of protection over me and my family.
Here's a pic of the wreck. The rest are in my profile.

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!!!

Please comment. I want to share what God Can Do!

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi There, Day by Day I am learning to trust God more. Things happen for a reason I beleive, for us to learn to put our trust in Jesus. I am always thinking of postitve thoughts no matter what. No matter what life throws at us, its always better to overcome them with god and be calm. Amen

Oct 1, 2009
Thank you for sharing, please keep sharing around. I've noticed God loves these "hopeless" desperate situations to really display his power and glory in our lives.

A

aeon

i have experienced God's presence a thousand times even until now, specially when us believers is tested. no matter what the circumstances are, no matter sometimes we deny that God is choosing us for his purpose because it is really sometimes to good to be true, but is true. Still God entrust us his ways to us because God reads our heart. He will call and send his angels down to protect and guide us to everything. even from the smallest things we ask like prophet Elisha experienced on loosing the head of an ax to Moses whom God choosed to free the Israel from slavery and out of the land of Egypt.we experienced this great wonders of God when we are faced and tested by the enemies. God and the holy spirit will comfort and speak for us when we are faced into that exact same situation, every single challenge. :) and truly God's presence a heavenly truth shines and stands brightly to the world.

To God be the Glory! Amen

S

starfire19752007

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO PUT A TESTIMONY ON HERE I HOPE THAT IT HELPS THOSE WHO DOUBT THAT GOD IS LISTENING AND DOES ANSWER PRAYER AND WORKS IN PEOPLES LIVES...I AM RECENTLY BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND THOUGHT I KNEW GOD ALL MY LIFE ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO I GOT SAVED BUT THIS TIME I WALKED TO THE LIGHT AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE AND GUIDE ME...THEN THE BIGGEST KEY TO ALL OF THE UPCOMING EVENTS ARE FOR THE FACT THAT I ASK GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT OF ME, WHAT DO I DO TO SERVE YOU? HE ANSWERED IN MANY WAYS...STARTING WITH THE COMFORT HE GIVES ME IN TIMES OF DISPAIR BY PHYSICALLY EASING MY PAIN GIVING ME THE FEELING OF NEVER BEING ALONE. SECOND HE HAS ANSWRED PRAYERS SUCH AS PRAYING FOR MY MOM THAT SHE FIND GOD IN HER LIFE AND ALSO RECENTLY MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE HAD ALOT OF TRIALS WHEN IT COMES TO FAMILY PUTTING MAJOR STRAIN ON US AND WITH PRAYER HE HAS NOT ONLY GIVEN US THE STRENGTH TO BE STRONG AND HANDLE IT IN A CHRISTIAN MANNER BUT TO ALSO MEND THESE RELATIONSHIPS SO THAT WE HAVE PEACE AGAIN. LATELY GOD HAS DIRECTED ME TO HELP OTHERS SUCH AS DIRECTING ME TO VISIT OLD FRIENDS WHO WERE IN NEED OF GOD AND ALSO TO GET INVOLVED IN THE COMMUNITY TO HELP OTHERS TOO...BUT JUST REMEMBER, WE NOT ON;Y NEED TO ASK GOD FOR HELP BUT WE NEED TO BE A HELP TO GOD IN ORDER TO FILL A PURPOSE AND THAT PURPOSE IS TO GLORIFLY HIM IN ALL THAT WE DO AND THEN ONLY THEN WILL OUR LIVES BE FILLED WITH BLESSINGS AND ANSWERED PRAYERS...I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS SOMEONE WHO MAY HAVE BEEN LOST SO IF YOU EVER NEED GUIDANCE OR PRAYER I HOPE THAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE TURNING TO GOD ...

P

psalmist4the1

Thank you for this. It does me good to see People serving God. It is always good to know that even thought we have our trial. Even though we sometimes stumble. God is always there. Arms extended. Waiting for His children to rely and trust in Him.

Good post!!