Examples of Christ and the Gospel message of salvation through God's grace.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

so I thought it would be fun to go through the old testament and quote verses that point to Christ. Kind of like what Jesus did for those men walking to Emmaus.

I am working on an illustrated children's book to give to my kids.

A

Ariel82

Jonah 2 v 2
I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and He heard me; out of the belly of hell cried i, and Thou heardest my voice.

A

Ariel82

0917151812.jpg I love the message that God forgave Jonah or running away and restored him to dry land when he repented and gave his will back to God.

A

Ariel82

0916150239b.jpg

Job 19v.25
For I know the my Redeemed lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth.

A

Ariel82

0916150239a.jpg

Genesis 4 v. 7
If you do well,will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, son lies at the door. And it's desire is for you, but you should rule over it.

A

Ariel82

0916150240.jpg sketch....I just wanted to share with my friends on this forum. Hope you are having a blessed night.keep fighting the good fight and run the race God has given you to do.

A

Ariel82

0916150239.jpg

Genesis 3 v. 15
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers, he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

A

Ariel82

Drew three of the sketches just by moonlight. Maybe God will help me find the time to paint them in the daylight.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
(I can't draw)

He said, "Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you."
(Gen 22:2)

And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering and laid it on Isaac his son. And he took in his hand the fire and the knife. So they went both of them together.
And Isaac said to his father Abraham, "My father!" And he said, "Here I am, my son." He said, "Behold, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?" Abraham said, "God will provide for himself the lamb for a burnt offering, my son." So they went both of them together.
(Gen 22:6-8)

When they came to the place of which God had told him, Abraham built the altar there and laid the wood in order and bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood.
(Gen 22:9)

Then Abraham reached out his hand and took the knife to slaughter his son.
(Gen 22:10)

So Abraham called the name of that place, "The LORD will provide"; as it is said to this day, "On the mount of the LORD it shall be provided."
(Gen 22:14)

(but I can play you tube :) )
[video=youtube;qr7-fgX1CB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7-fgX1CB0[/video]

Last edited: