Exercise 'not key to obesity fight'

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 27, 2013
Because I don't want to Assume he's angry.
why did you not ask willie t what he meant

baloney defines
1)nonsense

2)north american term for bologna

bologna defines
a large smoked sausage made chiefly of bacon, veal, and pork suit.

what ry said .
You should educate yourself on the topic before you blurt out ignorant remarks. You can start with a documentary called Fed Up. It's on Netflix.what ry said

must be some confusion to how some words can hurt other etc

G

Galahad

why did you not ask willie t what he meant

baloney defines
1)nonsense

2)north american term for bologna

bologna defines
a large smoked sausage made chiefly of bacon, veal, and pork suit.

what ry said .
You should educate yourself on the topic before you blurt out ignorant remarks. You can start with a documentary called Fed Up. It's on Netflix.what ry said

Because I know what willie meant with his one word. It's ry that I did not understand.

Dec 1, 2014
The world famous author who put JOGGING in the forefront of the perfect exercise for better health, died while jogging of a heart attack. The TV personality who stalked wild animals for a living, exposing their traits, died when a stingray pierced his heart, Race car drivers die in crashes as they race. Sky divers die while skydiving. Smokers die of lung disease. People die daily from the things they love. HIgh intensity of fatty foods, processed foods, sweets, etc that people crave, can and will destroy them...whether they exercize or not. At last..we are what we eat!

Jan 27, 2013
Because I know what willie meant with his one word. It's ry that I did not understand.
why do you need to understand.
can you not understand the last line of what i wrote.