Eye Opener For Those Still Lost

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Braxton123

Yes, it is HE who shows us a clear pathway out of the wilderness. I have so many brothers and sisters who are still lost ''out there'' in that jungle. I know all about the bushes, the weeds, and the thorns that have so many caught in the trap. Do not be afraid, because with HIS strength these things will be overcome. HE is the KEY, it is HE who will open the locks. I go to the LORD ALMIGHTY now in prayers for them all, we are here now to pray for each other. Pray for those, even who have wronged you. This is the TRUTH, and we are all connected. Things are not how they seem ''out there'' to most, I can assure you that it is HE who will open their eyes to the TRUTH within. I was once lost, where they are now; and I thank GOD that HE has opened my eyes so that I can see. HE is my strength and the ONLY POWER that has brought us through these things. Do not look at the ''outside'' any longer. Do not think that you can tell who someone is by what's on the ''outside''. Look within if you want to know who they TRULY are; LOVE comes from the inside, and it shines out onto a dark world. All the LOVE that we get, it comes from HIM; who is HIMSELF the very source of the POWER. So many are still looking on the "outside", they are trying to find love from the creature rather than the CREATOR who is LOVE. Read HIS WORD, HE is here today to rescue you from your battles. So many have one foot on yesterday and another on tommorrow, while they are completely missing what is happening right now. HE is the very SPARK of POWER, it is HE who holds it all together. I can assure you that HE is here for you now, do not be afraid any longer. Have FAITH, and know that HE is who HE says HE is. HE knew you before you were ever formed in your mother's womb. There is absolutely nothing that is out of HIS control. I thank the LORD, HE has showed me these things so that I could share them with you. It is HE that chose me to tell you, that it is HE who chose you to tell the others. The entire world is in HIS hands, and there isn't anything that's not in HIS direct control. I would not be able to type these words to you if HE did not want me to. So many are looking on the ''outside'', they are looking at the creation rather than the 1 who CREATED it. Open your eyes today, and see what it is that HE wants you to do. So many are still looking at the movie stars, so many are still looking at the stars in the night sky. How many are ready to aknowledge the star that's closest to them, the SON. HE is the PRODUCER, the DIRECTOR, and the ACTOR; we are simply the camera that HE HIMSELF put together. Oh, they think that they are in control; I thank the LORD that I now can see differently. How could they ever do anything if it were not for the energy that HE gives. Oh they think that they are watching that television, they think that they are driving that vehicle. I can see that it is the vehicle that has been driving them. Do not let the creation drive you any longer, just know that it is in the hands of the CREATOR who makes all things possible. How would they even be able to move, if it were not for the POWER that HE gives. Oh, they say that they are doing these things, yet I know differently. They think that they dig into the earth in order to get these fossil fuels from the plant and animal life that died many millions of years ago. My question to them is what did the plants grow towards? Oh, I can stop them in their tracks if they think that they can tell me that there is no GOD! The very energy that moves these things is ONLY possible through HIM, so do not worry any longer. Just know the TRUTH; that the entire world is in HIS hands. They think that I'm crazy when I tell them that there has never been anything bad happen to me in my life. Even though I'm scarred from my head to my toes how can I possibly say this? It's because had I not gone through what I did, how could I possibly know what I do now? I can tell you now how the growth process works ONLY because HE has shown me these things. All the "battles" that we face, all the "problems" that come about; those are the clouds that form in the sky, which is our minds (read Revelation 1:7). The clouds form and they condense which brings the rain, this is the tears that we cry. We all start out seeds, and for the seeds that the LIGHT shines upon, they are able to break free from that shell (mental prison). The seeds that the LIGHT shines upon are able to soak in the rain, and are able to take root in the ground and grow taller towards the LIGHT. The LIGHT is LOVE, and this is what we are growing towards. HE is soon coming to harvest HIS crop, so we must let this LIGHT shine brightly now. This is why people MUST be born again, they have to die to self. I can see now, that there is no self without GOD. It is HE who has the entire world in HIS hands. Most people don't want to admit that they are completely powerless. I admit it now, that I am completely powerless without HIM. HE is the ONLY POWER, and I can do absolutely nothing without HIM. We all need HIM during these times, and people need to wake up to the TRUTH now and stop listening to a lier. Read Ezekiel 37: 1-14; when it speaks about the breath of life entering them, this is after they are born again. They have to die to self and be born into the body of CHRIST, read John 3:7;. HE wants you to know these things, give HIM thanks for what HE is doing. It is HE who chose me, to tell you; that it is HE who chose you to tell the others. The fact is that you have absolutely no control, and HIS will be carried out through HIS children. Give HIM thanks right now, LOVE HIM with all your heart, mind, and soul. Let go and let GOD handle your battles for you. Do not love the creation and the object more than you LOVE the 1 who created it. Give HIM thanks, for it is HE who is worthy of the praise. It is not a coincidence that you are reading these words right now, there is no such thing this I can assure you of. HE is the POWER, the very SPARK of LIFE. Just look around you now at how POWERFUL HE is. I tell you that there is absolutely nothing impossible with HIM. HE is the KEY to the many chained locks, HE is the CURE to the poisonous venom of the snake. Do not be a victim of Satan's any longer let him know that you are victorious with CHRIST. Have your FULL ARMOR on, and there will be no darkness that can worm it's way within. Just let the enemy know, that he doesn't have permission from the ALMIGHTY to bring you down any longer. Let this LIGHT shine that HE has given you. Tell the others who HE is, and watch the enemy be overcome. These words are not from me, these words come from the 1 and only. There is no me, without HIM! Who am I? I am nobody, the fact is that there is only 1. Read Mathew25: 31-46; and HE tells you clearly who HE is! It is HE who has the entire world in HIS hands. Let those that try to come against you know what the TRUTH is! Pray for those who have wronged you as well as any of them who you have wronged, this is the way out of the darkness and into the LIGHT. I pray that this message helps someone somewhere.

B

Braxton123

When most people look in the mirror, they see the "outside" reflection. Well HE can see us from the inside out, this is TRUTH.

S

shirley

this is very true braxton well written and its very true if people would only see gods living in all us and working in us every day the truth is in the heart its whats inside not the outside ; god is intrested in whats on the inside not what we look like amen

O

OFM

yup yup see john 1:14.