Facebook Integration

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 26, 2011
Have you all ever considered facebook integration? where someone could "like" a certain post and it would show up on their facebook and all their friends could see.

1still_waters

I'm pretty sure this one is being considered. I'd say there is a BIG chance that eventually gets put on the site.

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
That's an option that's easily configurable in the new version of the forum software, which we're in the process of upgrading to.

I suppose we'll definitely have a facebook Like button for the CC site (on the front page)... do you really think we should do it for individual threads as well?

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
That's an option that's easily configurable in the new version of the forum software, which we're in the process of upgrading to.

I suppose we'll definitely have a facebook Like button for the CC site (on the front page)... do you really think we should do it for individual threads as well?
I do! That would be neat! It would get more people involved in the conversations and such.. I think that's a good idea.

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
So should there be just one like button per thread, or a separate like button on every post?

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
Okay Scotty that's simpler, coz that's the option available in the new version of the forum software.

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Yay! I'm actually pretty excited about the updated version! Can't wait for it!

Jan 1, 2010

The latest version of vB has tons of bugs and issues with it. You would land up spending more time in banging your head on them.
Just my 2 cents. :)

el

Dec 6, 2006

Oh I was wondering about the "like" option here on CC as well...how good that there will be one! You see, sometimes words are simply superfluous and we just need to aprove with a "like" :)

And I think it would be good to have a "liking" option for individual threads too..

God bless!

~El~

el

Dec 6, 2006
So should there be just one like button per thread, or a separate like button on every post?

Uhmm..why not give a chance for every post too? this way we avoid repeating the same opinions.. just sayin.. :D