Faces death penalty for “leaving Islam”

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Von

Mar 18, 2014
Please pray with me for this woman and her family!

"A Sudanese court gave a 27-year-old woman who is eight-months pregnant with her second child, until Thursday to abandon her newly adopted Christian faith and return to Islam or face a death sentence.
Mariam Yahya Ibrahim was charged with apostasy as well as adultery for marrying a Christian man, something prohibited for Muslim women to do and which makes the marriage void.

Meriam's husband Daniel, is not allowed to care for their child, Martin, because he is a Christian. Therefore, Martin, almost two years old is in prison with his mother. Daniel is not allowed to visitor see his son."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2628895/Sudanese-woman-eight-months-pregnant-flogged-death-unless-she.html

S

ScaryJS97

Just as it is written:

"Blessed are you when people hate you and when they exclude you and revile you and spurn your name as evil, on account of the Son of Man!" ~ Luke 6:22

"Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you." ~ 1 John 3:13

I pray that the oppressed keep their faith and do not abandon Christ, and I pray that the oppressors will have their hearts regenerated and made new by the Lord. :(

J

JarofClay

PRAISE GOD! John 8:36! God IS FAITHFUL!!!!! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!!