Faith and no works is dead.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 8, 2012
What did the thief on the cross do? He rebuked the other, he defended Jesus. This is something the thief did this is a work. And yes God himself has told us time and time again that we need to work too. We need to do good works and good deeds. When Jesus said, when I was hungry you feed me. Is that not a good deed or a good work. I have posted time and time again how we are to work. It is the word of God that says this, not the words of men. To believe faith alone is to follow the teachings of men God himself told us Faith with ought works is dead. God said it not me.
See for yourself how the works of a faithful person are not religious acts.
Indulgences anyone?

Or transubstantiation-(wine for blood); or a different kind of transubstantiation-(water in the place of Spirit Life).
Indulgences anyone!?
Religious affectations in the place of the actual gifts of the Spirit anyone?
Anyone?
....Any takers? - (At least a billion in the R.C. corporation)
- Church Inc.
Take the bread, take the wine, take the mass, take the confession;
call him father, call her Mother, call it facsimile, call it saved.

Religion is no way to the kingdom of Heaven; the most religious killed Jesus when He showed up.
Being baptized doesn't have anything to do with salvation, many mobsters were baptized. - (Another outward religious
affectation)

It is the sprinkling of the water of the Word.
Not the sprinkling of some water designated 'holy'.
B.T.W. - Jesus was dunked in the river Jordan, - if salvation includes baptism, be ye dunked.

Dec 5, 2012
See for yourself how the works of a faithful person are not religious acts.
Indulgences anyone?

Or transubstantiation-(wine for blood); or a different kind of transubstantiation-(water in the place of Spirit Life).
Indulgences anyone!?
Religious affectations in the place of the actual gifts of the Spirit anyone?
Anyone?
....Any takers? - (At least a billion in the R.C. corporation)
- Church Inc.
Take the bread, take the wine, take the mass, take the confession;
call him father, call her Mother, call it facsimile, call it saved.

Religion is no way to the kingdom of Heaven; the most religious killed Jesus when He showed up.
Being baptized doesn't have anything to do with salvation, many mobsters were baptized. - (Another outward religious
affectation)

It is the sprinkling of the water of the Word.
Not the sprinkling of some water designated 'holy'.
B.T.W. - Jesus was dunked in the river Jordan, - if salvation includes baptism, be ye dunked.
What you know of the catholic church is nothing more than a caricature version that has been spread around by evil. You do not care to learn the truth. All those so call "false" truths are very biblical, you are not seeing the truth, nor care to even know it. I can show you biblical proof for all this false witness. Be careful mocking he teachings of God, remember He will judge us accordingly. You are being deceived and do not care.