faith banjara orphanage required financial support

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 4, 2013
kindly pray little poor children. god to support this orphanage financially. upto now we are not having any funds or supr pport. we sold our own building to serve poor orphan children kindly pray for this unwanted baby child for this society which jesus loves. keep in your prayers and if jesus talks kindly contact [email protected]

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

Dec 4, 2013
every one here 52 views for my request. i remeber word of samaritan when theif beat hime and when he was road side , every one like priest they are walking and seeing and going but no one helped him. but only one person who really understand the pain of other human came and helped him oh, lord jesus today send me person who really understand pain about orphanage.

Dec 4, 2013
every one here 52 views for my request. i remeber word of samaritan when theif beat hime and when he was road side , every one like priest they are walking and seeing and going but no one helped him. but only one person who really understand the pain of other human came and helped him oh, lord jesus today send me person who really understand pain about orphanage.

U

Ugly

Evidently you missed the posted rule against asking for donations.

13. No unauthorized advertising or soliciting or recruiting.

Please come to our chat rooms and forums for fellowship, not to try to advertise anything (not even in private messages to our chat room visitors) or recruit people for anything. By "anything" we mean anything -- web sites, chat rooms, forums, facebook groups, churches, groups, doctrine, etc.
Also, please understand that many users have joined our chat rooms to try to solicit donations for their own charity (or some other Christian charity). There are so many charities people claim (e.g., orphanages in India, food for Africa, etc.) and we have no way to verify these things. And besides, people don't join our chat rooms to be solicited, so please refrain.

http://christianchat.com/rules.php