Faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

evyaniy

You literally have NO IDEA what is going on in those Hebrews 5 passaged. Your attempted exegesis is a total, utter failure.
So you say. That does not make it so.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
So you say. That does not make it so.
Coming from the guy who says that Jesus God needed to be saved.
Or that Jesus needed to "learn stuff" here on earth. The Person who created it and knows the thoughts and intents of the heart and has all knowledge and power.

Yes, that's what you said. Several times. Absolutely outrageous.

Like I said......total epic fail.

E

evyaniy

That is what Hebrews 5 says which you try to explain away with no Scriptural support. What Hebrews says is clear and accurate and needs no further explanation to try to change it's meaning. You don't like what it says.

E

evyaniy

Or that Jesus needed to "learn stuff" here on earth. The Person who created it and knows the thoughts and intents of the heart and has all knowledge and power.

Do you believe that Psalm 119 is the Son's prayer for life and to be raised from the dead because of His obedience to the Law in offering His life to save us as the Law and His Father required of Him?