Faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jess93

I have to admit that i haven't been on christian chat in a long time, but now i understand why i came onto this site to begin with. The fact that complete strangers who can have complete faith in not only themselves and God, can understand and help others beyond their own personal idea of themselves. I came here because i was struggling. I still am, but its honestly heart warming to know that there are people out there that could not care less what you look like or your occupation, they honestly care about you. I want to thank you all, because no matter what, i know that there is someone who will listen. Sometimes you have to have faith, as hard as it is. You just have to keep telling yourself that, to have faith. God Bless

H

hattiebod

I have to admit that i haven't been on christian chat in a long time, but now i understand why i came onto this site to begin with. The fact that complete strangers who can have complete faith in not only themselves and God, can understand and help others beyond their own personal idea of themselves. I came here because i was struggling. I still am, but its honestly heart warming to know that there are people out there that could not care less what you look like or your occupation, they honestly care about you. I want to thank you all, because no matter what, i know that there is someone who will listen. Sometimes you have to have faith, as hard as it is. You just have to keep telling yourself that, to have faith. God Bless[/QUOTE

Dear Girl, God Bless you! how lovely of you to post this. I think CC s a Blessing to so many, I know I learn everytime I pop in, maybe i learn something new, another viewpoint I never appreciated or saw before. I have my wee notebook handy, as there are always scriptures to be noted. Its great to be able to wander about...and i would like to think i am building frendships too. God Bless you! <>< :)

P

psychomom

Jess, you are a sweet pea. :)

No faith in myself...other than my awesome ability to remember completely useless trivia! lol
(seriously, my children have a joke about 'trivia with mom' time, the wretches. ;) )
No, just none. At all.

But faith in the One Who was and Who is and Who is to come?
Oh, yes! ♥

Are you doing okay, my dear?
What brought you back, and please put me in my place if that's all just not my business. :)
I am glad you're back, tho, and that's just selfishness on my part.
-ellie

A

Ariel82

I have nothing to add so I thought I'd offer food and drinks :)
God bless y'all :)