FAL$E PROPHET$

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
let me help you a little, brother:

.. . if you post rap songs in the "Christian Rap" thread instead of making a new thread for every one of them, this section of the forum won't be flooded with new posts, and other people browsing for Christian rap will have an easier time finding them if they are all in one big thread :)

also -- to post a video in-line, click the filmstrip icon:
Capture.JPG

then in the dialog box copy/paste the full youtube link (copy the address bar) - for some reason the forum has been turning the short youtube link (the one you get when you click "share" in youtube) into hyperlinks.

like this:
Capture2.JPG

then you should get this result:

[video=youtube;7Qvh-BucxR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qvh-BucxR8[/video]

instead of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qvh-BucxR8

when you make a new thread, click "preview post" to make sure it looks how you want it to, and when you reply to a thread, click "Go Advanced" to get a few more post formatting options, and a preview of how your post will look.

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

:)

cheers!

S

sigh33n

other people browsing for Christian rap will have an easier time finding them if they are all in one big thread
I find artists/songs by using the search option actually (with better results too). The amount of pages in the hip hop thread is very deterring and not every post there is musically related.

pem

Banned
Mar 13, 2015
Thanks for that ! as you can tell i'm a bit of a technophobe

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I find artists/songs by using the search option actually (with better results too). The amount of pages in the hip hop thread is very deterring and not every post there is musically related.
i need to remember to mention the artist's name when i post a video, because the search doesn't get a 'hit' if i only post the video without saying anything else.

my plan is to bury the non-music-related posts with music :D

(i say, as i make another non-music-related post, haha)

oh and by the way: Shai Linne.

J

Jason83

i need to remember to mention the artist's name when i post a video, because the search doesn't get a 'hit' if i only post the video without saying anything else.

my plan is to bury the non-music-related posts with music :D

(i say, as i make another non-music-related post, haha)

oh and by the way: Shai Linne.
Yeah, makes sense and makes it easier to search before posting so no duplicates.