Falling Apart after being healed?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CherishedOne91

I don't know whats going on ?, it's like the enemy is on my back 24/7 with everything and anything he could possibly use. I just went on this cleansing streams retreat and was healed from a lot of things at least I thought so.... and then since I've been back there was a strange peace there... even with having lyme disease which has caused a lot of pain in my joints and migraines and other things that are no fun I felt a peace I made a dumb choice and got close to a dude, didn't gaurd my heart..dude got close to me made me feel extremely special said I love you then took it all back..I am still healing over this cause this seems to always happen to me... Someone thinks they fall for me and I am this great girl then just kidding ..then I look like the crazy one for trying to make it right or still hurting... I do feel a little crazy cause how do us women or I guess men can to.. get so attached to someone?! Why can't we just stay attached to God he is all that matters after all?, Well ontop of that breaking my heart which I am use to.. then I start to doubt my faith and almost as if is God for me? is God real? and I haven't felt this way in a long time.. God has been since I was pretty much born to now...my everything and I keep weeping every time I question him and his will and his existence .. It isn't like me to do that.. So how am I falling apart after this huge healing I went through. Why are all these things happening to me.. Does the enemy want to keep me down? Is that all it is? and then my mom is struggling with almost going blind from diabetes and I keep praying but things are getting worse including finances my boss wont let me work much with the lyme disease she wants me to heal but that keeps me and my mom living in a room together at my brothers house and we need to be out... I honestly just feel like giving up sometimes.. I know suicide is selfish and wrong and I couldn't do it, but with where I am right now the word isn't seeming to peirce through me ..I am really hurt...and I know he will heal me but any advice or anything? Or please just pray cause at this point at 24 I feel like giving up and I have struggled my entire life and felt the same but now with this disease it makes it a lot worse. I don't wanna feel hopless cause HOPE deffered maketh the heart sick. If you read this thanks for taking the time to read this

~Cherish

J

jkalyna

Get a spiritual suitcase pack all the baggage and close it, and don't look into it anymore, run with it to God. Share with him everything, and leave it there at his throne altar room. It must hurt, but it's nothing to what the Lord could do with all of this. He will turn all these troubled waters, that are over whelming you, into the best sweetest wine, to drink deeply of a new day daily. He is able, to heal. Father, let the weakness's become stronge, and let prayers go forth for your perfect will be done in her life.

Attachments

Nov 30, 2013
CherishedOne91. Pray thanks to the Lord for all the good things that the Lord has bought you. Pray for your life, your family, the people in your life you love, pray for your mother being there with you and the roof over your heads, pray for the food you eat and every breath that you take. The Lord is showing you that these men are not the ones for you, ask him to choose the right one and pray for patients to wait, ask the Lord to provide for you and your family and thank him for what he has provided this far, Tell him of your worries for your mother and ask him if he can help in some way, thank him for the vision she has had this far, thank him for the health you have had this far and ask him if he could strengthen you both in mind spirit and flesh. Ask him and pray from your heart, think about all of the things you are truly greatfull for and thank him with sincerity, it is then that he will hear you, tell him who you are and that you need him in your life, ask him to lift the weight off you and come into your heart. Have faith and believe in the Lord, he is real and true, he is waiting for you to speak from your soul, believe in him, ask him to send his light in dark times and feel it come in. Appreciate what you have and have had, let him feel that you do. Don't give up! He is waiting to hear from your heart to him, not words from your mouth.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2013
You have to believe. He is waiting for you, Jesus is at your door, please let him in

C

CherishedOne91

I know, I am saved.. He is in.. I just never really felt this way... where I woke up questioning where he is? It scares me! I know he's there just with all the bad circumstances .. I started to feel like I am sinking in the mud muck but I know God is pulling me through it ..I just have to stop letting the enemy have a foothold I gave him way too many lately, then he kicks me when I am down... I know he can and will pull me through I need to stop being so focused on my failures ... cause I feel there is a lot. Thank you for the prayer

A

Art05

I'm here for you. Praying for you ;)

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
You said: Does the enemy want to keep me down? Is that all it is?

It sounds to me like you nailed it. I think when we are making good progress on our path to God (as you have done with the cleansing stream), Satan sees and tries to pull us back. Stand firm and fight to hold onto what you have. Praying for you too. God bless!

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I dont think we should put so much trust in people , because they will let you down. Could be you are growing in the Lord
and he is teaching you to always trust in him first, to be confident in who he made you and to love yourself and to know
his purpose for you.
Lord you said if two agree it shall be done, i agree with Cherishedone for complete healing for her and her Mom and thank you it is done in Jesus name for your glory Lord

I

inloveandhopless

Prayers for your strength and faith in the Lord in Jesus name. Don't let Satan make you doubt god or his love. He has a plan for you

C

CherishedOne91

Thank you for all the encouraging and lovely responses and prayer I really appreciate it <3 I am going to go into solitude with the Lord here soon ... just thanks again!