Family Crisis - Need help and prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mamabearxx

Hello, my name is Christina or you can call me mamabear. My family is homeless... I am looking for work, and have been filling out applications but have had no success. My husband has to either live at the mens shelter or on the streets. He stays on the streets due to so many crazy people at the men's shelter. Meanwhile, I stay at the womans shelter with our baby girl. I worry about my husband out there every night. He is disabled physically due to injury((bad back due to three cracked vertebrates, a disease in both knees and two messed up shoulders.)) There is a huge waiting list for the family shelter ... and meanwhile we both get barely any sleep. Can every one pray that we will get help. I have never had a job before because my husband was the one working until he couldn't any more due to the pain. So finding a job on just a high school degree and not able to go back to college is hard.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
You are in my prayers.

T

Tearose84

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I will b keeping you in my prayers.

Jan 11, 2013
Things are just getting worse and worse down south aren't they?

Will pray.

C

Cleanandforgiven

God bless you. Know you are in my prayers, as well as many others, and don't give up, whatever happens, God is still here, He knows, listens, works, and loves you. It may be a yes, no, or not yet, but He is there and answering you, and lean on Him. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5 NIV "Be strong and courageous. Do not afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."- Joshua 1:9 NIV

S

Samohito

Sorry to hear about that ! You, your baby girl and your husband in my prayer. May God keep you all and help you to find your job.

By the way, don't you have another family such as: your parent & your parent in law. They maybe can help you to take care your baby girl.

Mar 18, 2013
God bless you and your family! You are in my Prayers! Keep Praying and God will deliver.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name for you, husband and baby for all care and provision soon provided.

Welcome to cc. :)
Hugs and God bless
pickles

B

BarlyGurl

I hate your situation... and I PRAY you can be housed together asap. YOu CAN go to college... there are grants available to you for education...please talk to your job service or local community college to find out. I know you have immediate needs... but God often blesses as you move in the direction of a goal. It might be wisest for you to look into a 2 year technical degree like dental assistant, CNA, something like that... be strengthened i the LOrd.

J

jkalyna

DISABLED PERSONS GET IMMEDIATE HOUSING IN EACH TOWN, IT IS DIFFERENT. YOU NEED TO APPLY. SOCIAL SERVICES COULD HELP. PRAYING FOR GOD TO KEEP YOUR FAMIY TOGETHER AND SEND YOU IN THE RIGHT WAY YOU NEED TO GO.

Attachments

G

Good-Ground

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I'm praying the windows of heaven will open and bless you beyond anything you could ever think or ask. God's protection, strength and love be poured upon you, baby and husband.

S

stevef

Will also pray for you and your family that a door will soon open to bring better times ahead for your family. Know that nothing can keep you from the love of Jesus and he is with you in all situations, so keep hoping and trusting in Him one day at a time. This too shall pass and believe with God's help you will get thru this to better days ahead.

Feb 11, 2012
Hello, my name is Christina or you can call me mamabear. My family is homeless... I am looking for work, and have been filling out applications but have had no success. My husband has to either live at the mens shelter or on the streets. He stays on the streets due to so many crazy people at the men's shelter. Meanwhile, I stay at the womans shelter with our baby girl. I worry about my husband out there every night. He is disabled physically due to injury((bad back due to three cracked vertebrates, a disease in both knees and two messed up shoulders.)) There is a huge waiting list for the family shelter ... and meanwhile we both get barely any sleep. Can every one pray that we will get help. I have never had a job before because my husband was the one working until he couldn't any more due to the pain. So finding a job on just a high school degree and not able to go back to college is hard.
You are also in my prayers, please draw near to God, seek His great mercy, stand firm in the truth!

M

mamabearxx

wish... my dad is dead. mom abandoned me and mother in law is broke. So is the rest of the family. but thank you for the prayers.

B

brokenclay

Hi MammaBear! I expect to hear this kind of story from people in Indonesia or India; even china. But in this Western world of opportunities people have sqandered there money on unhealthy living and unwillingness to get an education. My wife worked hard all her young life and got a decent education. I sqandered my youth away on foolish pleasure and am now unemployed and don't have a trade to lean on. I've been married 31 years this April 2. God has been merciful to a wretch like me and has given me a wife and 3 sons. Why? I don't deserve all of the kindness He has shown me. MammaBear, its time for you to come clean before God. Repentance is confessing to God you have rebelled against Him and you are sorry.Ask Him to forgive you for not believing in Him. Have mercy on me Lord and save me. You will see how compassionate God will be with you. Without Faith you cannot please God. Sincerely, hours in Christ.

V

Vicarr

Dear Mamabear and your Papabear (your husband) and precious daughter - I pray that the heavens open up soon for you and your family to be fast-tracked on a housing list. That a miraculous offer of housing (could be a mobile home or small basement suite) come with the swiftness of Jesus' hand of provision NOW. I pray that Saint Michael the Archangel cover you and your family with his protection, especially your husband when he is out at night. And I also pray the Blood of Jesus (Ephesians 6) over the whole situation. The Blood of Jesus is over your need, your answer to your need, and the miraculous opening up of a solution within a week. A week, dear Lord, is what we are asking for: a week for this answer of housing to break through in glorious splendour so this precious family of yours will soon be able to relocate to their own 4 walls.
Satan, you are a spoilt and defeated foe. Jesus is Lord and Master here. His provision and His answer are the only ones we will accept. This little family will be lifted up within this week from their misery. Praise God it is DONE. Amen +