Family having it rough this season

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

youngnazarene

TALOFA all...

My family has been suffering loss back to back for the last few years, and even through the turmoil, our strong love for one another has drawn us together. This year, however, it's God's Love that we find ourselves depending on, as all of our Walks with the LORD are starting to develop in ways that we never could have imagined.

We're facing lawsuits and court cases of all kinds. My step-dad and my mom are having relational issues. There is just so much on our plate, and the absence of loved ones hurts us all the more. However, our Love for the LORD is growing stronger every day!

My prayer request is that you would please whisper a quick prayre for this big Samoan family in Seattle, Washington, and our small congregation as well.

Thank you, and God Bless,
youngnazarene

O

oopsies

It is great to hear that you and your family is growing closer to God even amidst all the problems you're facing. I will pray for you and your family as well as your congregation.

Sharp

May 5, 2009
I have prayed for you man that the Holy Spirit will be among your family and your church.

:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I never settle for whispers, I ll pray in a loud voice for him and his family.
God bless, pickles

B

bluebutterfly

Lord touch his him and his family

I

igh

TALOFA all...

My family has been suffering loss back to back for the last few years, and even through the turmoil, our strong love for one another has drawn us together. This year, however, it's God's Love that we find ourselves depending on, as all of our Walks with the LORD are starting to develop in ways that we never could have imagined.

We're facing lawsuits and court cases of all kinds. My step-dad and my mom are having relational issues. There is just so much on our plate, and the absence of loved ones hurts us all the more. However, our Love for the LORD is growing stronger every day!

My prayer request is that you would please whisper a quick prayre for this big Samoan family in Seattle, Washington, and our small congregation as well.

Thank you, and God Bless,
youngnazarene

Hi, Draw close to the Lord and he will Draw close to you, that is one of his Promises. Be at Peace and Pray and Read your Bible and find that comfort and Peace that passes all understanding. Be assured God is moving to help you, have that confidence.
Father in the name above all names please help this family in their hour of need, Hope, Healing and Answers with Wisdom, in all these circumstances. We lift up there Church as well, that you Bless them Lord with all things they need, and pour out your Holy Spirit upon them in great Quantities to know more of you and do your Will. Amen.

Y

youngnazarene

Hi, Draw close to the Lord and he will Draw close to you, that is one of his Promises. Be at Peace and Pray and Read your Bible and find that comfort and Peace that passes all understanding. Be assured God is moving to help you, have that confidence.
Father in the name above all names please help this family in their hour of need, Hope, Healing and Answers with Wisdom, in all these circumstances. We lift up there Church as well, that you Bless them Lord with all things they need, and pour out your Holy Spirit upon them in great Quantities to know more of you and do your Will. Amen.
Thank you so much!

Hey guys... Just to confirm that our prayers were answered: All the court cases we were facing during that season have been settled in our favour. My mom and her man are doing okay -- much better than it used to be.

I have to say... in the midst of all the blessings and answered prayers, I forgot who to give all the glory to -- and that's our Almighty God, that's Him, the Father. I just keep on getting it wrong, but it's crazy how in the midst of that, He still continues to save me, and I don't know what else to do right now but tell you guys how happy I am that my family is in one piece and that can still smile every day.

Thank you for all that you do for the Kingdom. Please, anyone who sees this, please pray for me that I will draw closer, because I'm still not 'completely all the way back' yet. If you know what I mean?

S

shekaniah

I was not a member when you first posted this.
I will pray for you and your family...
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah