family issues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Spokenpassage

making my life personal to public, i have a in and out fight with my mother, we even take aggressive arguments, i am moving to another apartment from one Iv lived their for years and i don't get the chance to move in till the 11th and the only place i can stay till then is her house and we're have a huge barrier between us,on top of that we both have our arrogant ways, sometimes she gets violent in argument,of course i don't do the same. butt we really have been fighting for years and it's tearing us up as a family.

i Just want prayers for me and her relationship i love her and i don't want our family to be forever in strife. i about most of it is because of my arrogance to not listen to get and take her word and advice and stuff to pushing her away. i want prayer all over for this please

W

wit2Christlv

Lord I come to you and ask that you heal this relationship between mother and daughter. Show them both how to love the way that you love dear God because your love is perfect. I ask this in Jesus' beautiful name Amen..

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for all healing and peace for you and your mother.

God bless
pickles

J

jkalyna

THIS IS A TIME TO SOW SEEDS NOT FIGHTS SOW AND PLANT THE 9 FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT. THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED, THIS IS WHAT MAKES US LIKE JESUS CHRIST IN CHARACTER. ALL OF THEM. JESUS SAID, LET YOUR FRUIT REMAIN, AND ASK WHAT YOU WILL AND IT WILL BE DONE. AGREEING FOR YOU TO HAVE THEM. AMEN

Attachments