Family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, I come to you in the name of your son Yeshua and pray that you transform my Husband Bruce into the man you created him to be. I pray that you take away his nightmares and make him stop enjoying violent movies. I thank you LORD that he has been going to church with me and has started using his Bible at church. I pray Lord that you will lift his spirit and help him find joy in his life. Lord restore a close relationship with him and his children. In Yeshu’s Holy name I pray amen.

Father God, I pray that you work on my son Jesse’s heart and mind and get him back into church.Lord, get him to stop playing violent games. I pray that you bring a Christian girl into his life that she may help him grow in his love for you, her and himself. I pray you surround him with Christian people that he can be himself around and have many friends. I pray you bring joy and fulfillment of your will for him into his life. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

Father God, I pray that Stephanie get back into church and that you surround her with Christian people who know their Bible. I pray LORD you work on her heart and mind to draw close to you. Lord help her to have a wonderful time in Texas. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

S

SPUZIT

Shiloh, haven't read the answering posts yet to your prayer request, but I so wanted to give you some hope, or kind words that will lead you to hope. Ruach Hakodesh, this means holy spirit.you are so right it is one thing to get your husband to church but to hear he is also using his Bible, brings me hope as should it you. Thru this action God can soften his heart because your husband is showing signs of searching. Knock& it will be opened to you..sins can be forgiven yes & is a responsibleity, yet if one is not seeking, looking or caring their heart will harden.I will be beside you lifting your husband up to gods wisdom, all of us have sins, the fact that the time may be ripe for your husband is worth alot of effort in patients prayer , grace. & mercy.here's to the power of prayer & promises.Shalom

S

SPUZIT

Also your husband can make a big influence on the rest of your family your concerned about.remember we do not plan our results God does so if your answers don't come in the form of your request ad in a girlfriend. For your son extra, know God is still working in his own ways & time..God bless.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement Spuzit. My son is in the Air force and far frm any family. I pray he can get close to someone and not feel alone.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All of them are in my daily prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs shilo, they are in God's perfect care. :)

God bless :)
pickles

J

jonii

shilo GOD is in control and in the name of jesus whatever we will ask he will fulfill he will change the life of your husband also your son.l

P

psychomom

for Bruce...

for Jesse...

for Stephanie...

in Jesus' Name. ♥
(and for you, too, sis. :) )

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for you and your family :)
Love and blessings in Jesus, Shekaniah

Shilo