Father Lazarus el Anthony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 22, 2018
Hi,
I've watched some videos about this guy. He seems to have had a very interesting life and some interesting religious experiences.
3 questions...
-What do you think of his approach to Christian life?
-Have you had any religious experiences that were 'supernatural'?
-What doing you think of the use of the 'Jesus Prayer'?

Mar 28, 2016
Hi,
I've watched some videos about this guy. He seems to have had a very interesting life and some interesting religious experiences.
3 questions...
-What do you think of his approach to Christian life?
-Have you had any religious experiences that were 'supernatural'?
-What doing you think of the use of the 'Jesus Prayer'?

I don't think puffing up ones fleshly mind in false pride is part of the gospel

I don't think God is bringing any new revelations., That possibility is sealed off till the end of time. Experience is not the validator of unseen spiritual truth, as it is written in the law and the prophets alone is. ..

Today experience is the things not seen the new age, old age gospel. We know that which comes from the father of lies with all power of working signs as lying wonders. Why open ones flesh mind and say things are seen by faith when they clearly are not. We walk by faith not by sight ... Lo Christ, he is in the dessert, "believe not" is the commandment.

Christ learned from experience in the dessert .he did not worship the fallen angel satan through his weakened fleshly mind but again and again three times Jesus said as it is written .the devil did flee

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,Colossians 2:18