Favorite Christian Movie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

What are your best loved Christian Movies??

O

OFM

Brother Sun,Sister Moon.
Into The Silence.
Peace Child.
Through The Gates of Splendor.

O

OFM

Jesus of Nazereth.
The 10 Commandments.
The Navtivity.

C

chu_huifen

I love Passion of the Christ, facing the giant, faith like potatoes, fireproof :)

Mar 1, 2012
I've only seen Courageous, so it has to be that.

F

Fractal_Curve

The Flint Street Nativity
Passion of the Christ
End of Days.

S

strawberryfizz

Fireproof
The Encounter

S

shirley

philgrims progress; passion of the christ ; beyond the sun; left behind series ; late one nite; pams prayer

M

mdankoski

I like "Timechanger" about a professor in the past about a hundred years who writes a book about we can have Gods laws as our guide, even if we don't have God. He is transported to the present where he sees the results of his book. Is is funny in parts, serious in others, keeps your attention and teaches about God without being "preachy" and comes across as moe of a family movie than a preaching movie, although the message about God is still foremost.

O

OFM

Time Changer,yes saw that great movie excellent i would highly recommend this movie to every 1 very much alot so amen.great movie selection.....

L

libertygirl

All the Esther movies.... teehee.

O

OFM

Liberty great selection.