????Favorite Christian Music Artist????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

????who i one or more of your favrite most well liked christian music artist????

O

OFM

i really love all the music By:Jennifer Knapp.

S

shirley

I LIKE MICHAEL CARD ; MICHAEL W SMITH CASTING CROWNS FFH

C

chu_huifen

I love planetshakers, hillsong, michael w smith :)

O

OFM

nice
me alot of catholic artist like
dana
john micheal talbot
chant music
many others

J

JustJames

I am an oldie...LoL I love Mylon Lefevre, Petra DeGarmo and Key. Also like certain songs by Seventh Day Slumber and Decemberradio

T

Tintin

P.O.D.
Skillet
Flyleaf

Stuff like that.

K

kittycat7

hillsong and starfield. ^^

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
TobyMac
Mandisa
Third Day
I could go on and on and on...

S

sensible

i advice u to listen to Don Moen :) his songs have beautiful lyrics and are very touchfull :) hope u like them

Z

zaoman32

Flyleaf, A Hill to Die Upon, and Horde

And way off on the other end of the spectrum, I love Matt Redman