Favorite Color....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Name Your Favorite Color??

O

OFM

i really allways love the color BLUE...................................................................................

J

jkalyna

:cool: can't give out to much information. BUT I LIKE TO TYPE IN CAPITALS, WELL SINCE YOU ASKED, AND THANK THE LORD, IT'S NOT A PROPOSAL, BECAUSE I DON'T FLY AIRPLANES, IT'S ALL THE COLORS, LIKE THE BEAUTIFUL COLORS OF THE FLOWERS. SOooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUUL DONE BY GOD'S HANDS. HUG ANYWAY.:cool:

O

OFM

nice i love many different colors as well too. b blessed amen.

O

OFM

a very much alot nice color secetion,b blessed allways....amen....

F

Foxxtale

my favorite colors are pink and green!

(although that is technically magenta)

O

OFM

very pretty color selections

S

shirley

MY FAVORITE COLORS ARE PINK N PURPLE AND THE COLOR OF A RAINBOW A PROMISE TO ME THAT COLOR OF THE RAINBOW GOD CREATED SO BEAUTIFULLY FOR US TO SEE I LOVE THE FLOWERS HE MADE IN DIFFRENT DELICATE WAYS THE COLORS ARE SO PRETTY HE KISSES THE FLOWERS ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW THAT I CAN SEE GOD GAVE ME SOME FLOWERS OF PINK N PURPLE SO PRETTY N SWEET N SAID TO ME DAUGHTER THESE ARE FOR YOU THE COLORS YOU LIKE YOU ARE MY FLOWER YOU GROW IN ME THE COLORS HE MADE FOR YOU N ME

F

Foxxtale

RAINBOW makes everything better!

O

OFM

FOXX TALE I LOVE THAT THANX B BLESSED ALLWAYS AMEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>

B

Beloved57

Red is for the Blood of Christ which redeemed me, and also because it is what my favorite college football team wears red go Alabama Crimson Tide.

Purple for the majestic royalty of Christ, plus it is the color of my second favorite college football team the Kansas State Wildcats.

But like you OFM, I love the color blue.

These are my three favorite colors.

O

OFM

AMEN AMEN AMEN
GREAT VERY MUCH ALOT HIGHLY
SPIRITUALLY ECELLENT
COLOR SHARING

H

heatherivory

Pink, white, granny smith apple Green.