Favorite Jesus Moment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 7, 2011
Please share your favorite Jesus :D moment ever!

M

mo-niek-xx

the first time i met Him :)
didnt know anything about Him or not even Christianity, but i was saved forever.

S

syborg

John 4: The women at the well, when he asks her to fetch her husband and she says, I have no husband. . he replies:

Thou hast well said, I have no husband: For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

Brilliant :)

T

Tobby17

At the sea, when there was a storm and the disciples started whining like babies.. And Jesus Christ just said unto them *Why are ye fearful, o ye of little faith*. And he woke up and rebuked the storm..

I mean that showed a lot.. And i've learnt many things from that small story...:D

G

Gimzani

I like it when he broke bad on the people at the Temple. Driving them out with a whip!

We often talk about His love and forgiveness - which IS important, but we also need to see that He is PASSIONATE about the Holiness of YHVH. We need to see that side of Him too.

Y

YoungServant

i liked it when he was at the cross and his like it is finish and when he gave up his spirit the veil at the temple was torn in two that was awesome and also when he was crying out to God at Gethsemane because it sort of emphasize on the price that Jesus had to pay for our sins

Y

YoungServant

oh and i also liked Matthew 15:26-28

And He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” But she said, “Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus said to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed at once.