Favorite Pastime?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
What is your favorite pastime?

L

loverofjesus27

First person. I like laying in my bed, snugged in my blanket and listen to genuine worship songs that you don’t hear anywhere else.

J

JB2018

Watching Hulu.... I love the show called "The Voice"

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
Watching Hulu.... I love the show called "The Voice"

You know.. no you don't but I'm about to tell you... I love binge watching shows.... I love to see how many episodes I can get into oneday without doing nothing else.... I'll even order pizza so my family can eat and I don't have to move....lol... sad but true....

L

loverofjesus27

I wish I was your family so I can eat pizza all day

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Reading, I genuinely get transported into another place and time, and I ALWAYS learn something new.

L

loverofjesus27

Moment of truth. Do you guys ever get that ugly feeling when you are so into something and then someone interrupts you? Am i the only one?

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Moment of truth. Do you guys ever get that ugly feeling when you are so into something and then someone interrupts you? Am i the only one?
Yes, I get interrupted when reading sometimes and it is annoying. But I am kind of selfish, lol.

T

Tinuviel

Guilty as charged :rolleyes:. God has convicted me of that though, and most of the time I am at least able to keep from acting on that feeling. I love to write, read, and play my violin or listen to music. I know, it says FAVOURITE, in the singular. But honestly, they are all my favourite, depending on what mood I am in!

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
I love to build a fire, in the firepit, and reading. If people are there I might talk to them; at least interrupt when they say something stupid...lol...

Feb 28, 2016
as we grow older, our 'favorite-past-times' often change, and this is such a good thing,
it shows growth, hopefully leading us towards our only reward, our Saviour, Jesus Christ...