Favorite Sayings & Quotes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JustMeBlonde

May 24, 2005
"Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed."
~ Lloyd Jones

"What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."
~ Goethe

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
~ Abraham Lincoln

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
My two favorite quotes are the one below by D.L. Moody and my signature quote by Thomas Watson.

"Death may be the king of terrors, but Jesus is the King of Kings."- D.L. Moody

K

Khyber

All you need is love - The Beatles

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
I love quotes and I have way too many favs. of them. Here are few of them though (including the one I have as my signature)-

Quotes by G. K Chesterton

-“To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.”

-“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

-“Humility is the mother of giants. One sees great things from the valley; only small things from the peak.”

By Dr. Ravi Zacharias

-“We have a right to believewhatever we want, but not everything we believe is right.”

-“Unless I understand the Cross, I cannot understand why my commitment to what is right must be precedence over what I prefer.”

-"The most powerful weapon on earth is not the bomb, the most powerful weapon on earth is the truth"

By C.S Lewis

-Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point

-"The tree does not withdraw its shade even from the woodcutter.
So love even those who hurt you. They'll realise your worth some day."

-“When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”

By Mahatma Gandhi

-“Seven Deadly Sins:
Wealth without work
Pleasure without conscience
Science without humanity
Knowledge without character
Politics without principle
Commerce without morality
Worship without sacrifice.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,