Fear

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 20, 2023
Hi Christian Chat

Fear seems to have come to me this week . I had a problem with my aunt wanting me to be a go between , I suffered too much and worried about losing my home

Usually I have more faith than this and I pray that my closeness to Jesus will return

And for all of you here Amen

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Yes, I'll pray. When I have moments of fear or anxiety I just remember the Lord wants us to trust in Him totally. No matter how things turn out, your relationship with Him is the most important thing you have. God bless.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hi Christian Chat

Fear seems to have come to me this week . I had a problem with my aunt wanting me to be a go between , I suffered too much and worried about losing my home

Usually I have more faith than this and I pray that my closeness to Jesus will return

And for all of you here Amen
What a great fear that must be.
My heart goes out to you.

I just prayed and May our all powerful God not only bring you peace that passes all understanding, but also save your precious home.

Sep 20, 2023
thank you all so much that really helped !

Monday I have to visit my addict brother , that no other relatives will speak to
apart from a couple of them once a year

im going with a family friend

my family are beating me up emotionally
because I don't want to pass on messages and gifts from them

I feel that is wrong, that they should speak to him themselves
or at least send a letter
and that it interferes with the relationship between me and my brother
to have this triangulation going on

this is really really really hard !

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Praying about your upcoming visit with your brother (and everything else that surrounds it as well).

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy (David)